F.A.O Haulier (colin)

eyeballed you before about 9.30 am on the m57 you were heading towards seaforth, i was in my car goin home, i did flash but u never saw me

nice motor !

bump

Hi mate must’ve been in auto pilot mode!!! Been watching out for u in ur truck. How did ur holiday go?

holiday was great to say the least missing the weather and free booze though !!

ive been lookin 4 u aswell but we have been really quiet but what work we are doing is only local which we dont use motorways hahah,

came back off holiday wagon was filthy ! :frowning: so i give it a good clean friday, am off today as we r quiet which isnt a good sign, hopefully we wil pick up soon !

Back 2 reallity now! Let’s hope work gets better, loosing days isn’t very good. Jonno’s have been ok 2 me i’ve worked everyday, might only b a local some days, but it all puts money in the pot at the end of the week! I spotted the black forest topline last week on the M58. I sometimes fuel up in Carlton at Knowsley, i know ur normally around the industrial estate?

yer am never off the friggin estate does my head in, did u see the topline with its top an bottom spots fitted??

that was meant to b the 144 i was gettin but since i had been away he has given it to another driver but boss has said the black forest i drive is getting lights fitted after new year the lights are in the garage aswell but wen he rings truckspark off here to fit i will never no !

if i see u i wil ceratinly flash even if am in another motor im only 22 so u shud recognize me from any of our other drivers !