Random questions

Might be a rather small question but what are the meanings behind

the Large green letters on alot of foriegn lorries and increasingly spotted on british lorries.

and what the hell does SCOF mean?

SCOF = Swirling cesspool of filth

Alex Lester on Radio 2, a listener described him as such while he was filling in for Ken Bruce

a search would have shown the results for both questions, they have been asked and answered many times on here before :confused:

ah righto dont listen to radio 2

and search point duely noted

DABenji:
ah righto dont listen to radio 2

and search point duely noted

neither do i, Talk Sport for me :smiley:

and i only know about SCOF due to this wonderful forum :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

didnt answer the other question though lol

DABenji:
didnt answer the other question though lol

i couldn’t be bothered to do the search, but it is there, i seen it wi mi own yes i ave :laughing:

jacko22:
The L sticker is for low noise levels in Austria!!

I got my trailer tagged the other morning whilst having 40 winks.

INTERNATIONAL SCOF :stuck_out_tongue:

And due to these forums I knew what it meant because I cannot do with that Alex Lester and would sooner listen to the long range shipping forecast :wink:

ah right, always wondered

Although I have asked the question before I’ll be buggered if I can find the thread bt using the search function. Everytime I search for anything I always 193 pages of threads and I can never find what I want.

But I’m sure that they all relate to noise or emissions in certain countries or areas.

8wheels:
Although I have asked the question before I’ll be buggered if I can find the thread bt using the search function. Everytime I search for anything I always 193 pages of threads and I can never find what I want.

But I’m sure that they all relate to noise or emissions in certain countries or areas.

Here you go.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … light=larm

How the hell did you find that, I even remember what the thread was called.

8wheels wrote:
I think we can put this one to bed now, thanks for the info. Maybe one day it’ll surface.

Coffee replied
Oh you can be sure it will. This is probably the 20th or so time the question has been asked on these forums.

Both right

Wheel Nut:
I got my trailer tagged the other morning whilst having 40 winks.

INTERNATIONAL SCOF :stuck_out_tongue:

And due to these forums I knew what it meant because I cannot do with that Alex Lester and would sooner listen to the long range shipping forecast :wink:

i cant stand alex lester either nor ken bruce although zoe ball did a blinding job standing for ken bruce.

Alex lester is cool he makes getting up at silly o’clock worth while and listening to ken bruce flirting with taffy traffic is always fun.

Talksport for me I’m afraid. You can’t beat a Porky Parry rant. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mr B:
Alex lester is cool he makes getting up at silly o’clock worth while and listening to ken bruce flirting with taffy traffic is always fun.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: what a voice…miss/mrs traffic,don’t ya daqre tell me ya don’t feel “SOMETHING” WHEN SHE TALKS… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andy smg:
Talksport for me I’m afraid. You can’t beat a Porky Parry rant. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have given them the opportubity this week and I loved Porkie on a Saturday, he cannot replace Gaunty but he is making a decent attempt. anything is better than that idiot Collins