SCOF written on trailers

I have noticed recently that there are loads of trailers with the letters SCOF written in the dirt on the back.

Does anybody know what this means? Has anyone else seen it?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ight=radio

there you go mate, all answered for you

i knew i had seen it on here somewhere!

Listen to Alex on Radio 2 between 3 am and 6, or search it on google, or look on radio 2 website on Alex’s page :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Clarky:
Listen to Alex on Radio 2 between 3 am and 6,

Would do if I had a job…

Conor:

Clarky:

Would do if I had a job…

You could always try getting up early. It’ll be great practice too for Jan 1st when there’s a huge economic upturn and all drivers will be fully employed on £55000pa plus benefits.
Oh sorry, that should have read April 1st.

as mentioned it comes from the alex lester show on radio 2. Recently he stood in for ken bruce and when he made a mistake on pop master somebody called in and called him “Swirling Cesspit Of Filth” and the rest is history.

The dork lard rules

Conor:

Clarky:

Would do if I had a job…

Would do if I didn’t have a life :sunglasses:

Thanks for the answers, it seems very popular! Nearly every other lorry on the A14 had it written on. I thought it might mean Stear Clear Of Felixslow

Beaker1976:
Thanks for the answers, it seems very popular! Nearly every other lorry on the A14 had it written on. I thought it might mean Stear Clear Of Felixslow

" you can say that again … " :unamused:

Mr B:
as mentioned it comes from the alex lester show on radio 2. Recently he stood in for ken bruce and when he made a mistake on pop master somebody called in and called him “Swirling Cesspit Of Filth” and the rest is history.

The dork lard rules

it’s Cesspool :wink:

The other one to look out for besides SCOF is “seek the Dark”

Not many of those about though. :sunglasses:

migs69:
The other one to look out for is “seek the Dark”

Not many of those about though. :sunglasses:

If some cretin writes “S.T.D.” on my trailer i’ll knock the [zb]er out :imp: :wink:

Denis F:

Mr B:

The dork lard rules

it’s Cesspool :wink:

Well that’s put me straight! I’ll have to be fully awake in future. Lol

I got collard writing this on a few of the wagons at my yard. Ever since then I have been spreading the word of the great dark lord. Now the word has spread its easier to count the wagons that have not got SCOF written on them :laughing: :laughing:

these a fridge trailer in orwell truck park with i love men on the side.

I’ve been going around with zb on the back of my trailer for the past fortnight but no one seems to have noticed. :frowning: ■■■■■’s

There’s a few foreign wagons had the SCOF treatment… Some of them haven’t even been to the UK either :smiling_imp: wonder which Darksider did that? :blush: :smiley:

was it you Allikat who was mentioned on Alex Lester’s show yesterday?

urm… the one who was complaining about her mobile broadband not coping well with shifting cell towers??

Could be… :smiling_imp:

The connection software was set to auto reconnect, but I did have to occasionally tap a button to make the iplayer restart to keep listening.
And with the laptop display set to the blank screensaver, it wasn’t distracting either.
Other than the temptation to do laps of Cologne for 3 hours… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, it was going places that kept losing my signal… :imp: