What does SCOF mean?

seen SCOF on quite a few trls* , and cant work it out, :blush:

• maybe ive just seen the same truck a few times :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you obvoiusly dont listen to Radio 2 between 3am and 6am

stands for
Swirling
Cesspool
Of
Filth

invention of a listener to Alex Lester’s show

The slogan of the current truckwriting season :sunglasses:

What’s written below was one a couple of seasons back…

S.C.O.F. = SWIRLING CESSPOOL OF FILTH
It was started by Alex Lester a presenter who broadcasts on radio 2 from 3am.
And I believe it refers to a listeners comment about him.
If you are on the road at night he plays good tunes and is an entertaining presenter. Hope this explains it.

Alex is great! Shame I dont work nights anymore!

I never got the “SLAP MY TOP” one or the “OOH ME GOLBLINS” one either.

Radio 1 had one which was “Hop on baby!”

Barrels of laughs coming through Calaise :laughing: :laughing:

oh :blush:

im too young for radio 2… :laughing:
ya cant beat a flash flash with greg james at 4am… :laughing: :laughing:

I had wondered about that myself, I have seen several of our vehicles with it on them. I listen to R2 but only when I’m bored of my MP3 player.

Last year you may have seen “Boloxnia” emblazoned across trailer doors. The year before you may have seen “Slap my top” equally as emblazoned.

It is Alex Lester, he starts it all off.

I’m tepmted to incorporate all three, seeing as I never wrote any of the previous ones, with “Slap my Boloxnian SCOF”

PMSL ezy!!!

And none of it means a thing, and it’s not supposed to, so nyah! :smiling_imp: :laughing:

ezydriver:
I’m tepmted to incorporate all three, seeing as I never wrote any of the previous ones, with “Slap my Boloxnian SCOF”

You missed out “Ooooh me goblins” so perhaps that should be

Oooh! Slap my Boloxnian SCOF!

Paul

eccleshall driver:

you’re taking the pi$$ right■■? :confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

he gets on my ■■■■ in general, but when ‘flash, flash’ ■■■■ comes on, he gets turned over.

i ain’t an old dude either!!

stevie

i had seen it about and thought it was something to do with him!

Aye just a bit of fun, people think its random people writing it on the trailers but its the driver :laughing:

Yeah Boloxnia was quite funny too with the silent X :smiley: - I must be old then… listning to radio 2 i’m only 23!
Mind you, i switch over to moyles when that mumbling wally wogan is on in the morning then flick back to Ken Bruce, always do crap at popmaster too :frowning:

eccleshall driver:

yeah, flash flash is better @ 4am. i also get a shout out most morning as well. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And obviously any TruckNet member worth their salt will add [zb] off to any truck they can, which has SCOF on it :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Simon:
And obviously any TruckNet member worth their salt will add [zb] off to any truck they can, which has SCOF on it :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

well at least by writing [ZB] off people will know that your a member of TNUK and have got so used to not being allowed to use a swear word ZB comes out naturally… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

“Must write swear word…mu…s…t resist…FU…almost their…ZB… doh.”

dazaster:
seen SCOF on quite a few trls* , and cant work it out, :blush:

It means you work sensible hours.

I know what SCOF means, can anybody tell me what this mens when sarah kennady say lots of s"w to you?