Railway crossings

We thought it was just truck drivers that had to watch out for idiot car drivers!

i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll28 … ossing.jpg

Idiots

When I was atrain driver in Llanwern steelworks we had to watch out for cars and trucks, and we had red lights. One local company nearly got thrown off site because it was getting frightening for us. I helped to stop a lot of it when I explained to the main contractor that big as his trucks were, all 44 tonners, my train weighed around 1500 tonnes and had only 6crappy brakes. After he explained it to his drivers we had no more problems with that company. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1500 ton and 6 crappy brakes ? !

i’ll never moan about rubbish brakes on an iveco anymore !

Spurry:

don’t worry about it, there are plenty more things to moan about with an Iveco :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Spurry:

don’t worry about it, there are plenty more things to moan about with an Iveco :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucky to get it going, never mind stopping :laughing: :laughing:

Heh leave the good old Pizza-blech alone,
it is not that bad.(blech–Baking tray)

I suppose IVECO baiting should be banned, it is cruel and too easy. :laughing: :laughing:

At 12mph(governed speed) it would take about 1/2 a mile to stop in the dry! Half as much again in the wet! Not too bad to get going as long as you were’nt on a slope :smiley: :smiley: