Racism in the haulage industry

I’ve stayed away from Trucknet recently because it seems to be going down the “PC” route a little too much.
Anyway, i couldn’t stay away for that long i’m afraid (much to the owner’s annoyance, I’m sure)
As you may know, from previous posts of mine, I am not a big fan of foreigners. I am particularly not a big fan of foreigners coming here and driving lorries. Why? Because, the old story of them coming here and doing the job cheaper rings true. It doesn’t take a genius to work out why honest, hard working British drivers are now seeing thier jobs diminish slowly. Is it really that hard for some people to see this? Am i racist? Probably. Do I care that more and more jobs are going to cheap foregn labour? Definately. What can I do about it? Sweet F.A.
Like previous posts of mine, I reckon the moderators will heavily edit or cut this post. But why are so many people scared of offending the MINORITY? Is it not time people stood up for the MAJORITY in this country?
What has all this got to do with haulage? Everything. If we don’t watch it, all we’ll hear on the cbs here in the UK is Polish or Indian languages.
I make no apology if I have offended any of our foriegn colleagues.
If you all hate it here so much, as you keep telling us, why don’t you go back to where you came from? If the government decided to kick out half of all the foreigners here, crime would go down by half, fraud will go down by half, driving offences the same, council tax the same, social security bill the same, etc etc etc. As I said before, I’m sure Lucy and co will delete this post. I know I’m not alone in my views.

I know I’m not alone in my views.

no,your not mate

Do you have any other topics of conversation?

Harry Monk:
Do you have any other topics of conversation?

Why? Are you scared to comment on this one? :confused:

I agree.
Kick the lot out.

bulldog:
If the government decided to kick out half of all the foreigners here, crime would go down by half, fraud will go down by half, driving offences the same, council tax the same, social security bill the same, etc etc etc. As I said before, I’m sure Lucy and co will delete this post. I know I’m not alone in my views.

Does it make your eyes water when you pull these figures out of your ■■■?

By your reckoning, if kicking out half the foreigners, and from previous post we know you definition of foreigners includes British people, would reduce all these things by half, kicking them all out would mean it would reduce them to zero. I guess you must be right because after all no ‘British’ person ever commits any offence or claims social security do they?

I agree 100% with you Bulldog. The Labour Government is doing nothing to curb the influx of immigrants into this country and the Conservatives are no better in their policies, that is why I’ve joined the BNP as they at least are patriotic to Britain, and although they are still classed as ‘extremist’ (whatever that’s to mean), the fact is that more and more people are becoming disillusioned with the main stream parties and are now voting for the BNP as their policies are more in line with what the general population feel. They are not just about stopping immigration but also putting more police on the streets, bringing in proper sentences for serious crimes ect. If I go around the town centre where I live there are loads of foreigners walking about, Poles/Latvians/Slovakians and so on, you just don’t know who is English anymore, and I feel that this is a sad thing, because if it is to continue it will eventually effect the whole fabric of our society and not in a positive way.

penfold:
A whole heap of sense

penfold:
If I go around the town centre where I live there are loads of foreigners walking about

And the authorities let them get away with committing the horrendous crime of ‘walking about’? Shocking. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Coffee, we are never going to agree on this subject, but tell me, why was the 4th Feb the best day of your life?

Coffeeholic:
Does it make your eyes water when you pull these figures out of your ■■■?

We (society) are not allowed to know the figures as that is racist :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: But judging by what I know from various sources, Family sources, one being a Police officer and the other being a housing benefit fraud investigator I am quite happy to say that for certain crimes there is a far higher occurance of them being commited by immigrints then by british people - now that may not be the case for all crime, but it is for benefit fraud and also for so called petty crime such as bag snatching and muggings etc. So just out of curiosity what orrifice do you pull your figures from then Neil!!

Bulldog,

Next you’ll be telling us Hitler was right to exterminate millions of Jews!! :unamused:

I agree with controlling immigration; I don’t agree with stereotyping which is what your comments amount to.

So, if we were to return all foreigners to where they from, the same would/should apply to all of those Brits that have emmigrated. Do you actually realise how many people that would mean returning here from abroad? Have you ever looked at how many brits have gone to Spain/France/Canada/Australia/New Zeland?? Could this country really & truly handle those folk returning? Would they accept that they had to take a large cut in their standard of living because there is suddenly going to be no-end of low-paid jobs that had been done by ‘foreigners’■■ I very much doubt it.

The other key point that you are blind to is the ‘work ethics’ of many Brits; too many of them are lazy, overdosed on self-importance, expect to be looked after by others/the state. Go take a look down the local dole office and see who the majority of claimants are; white 17 - 30 year olds who still seem to have enough money for the latest ‘trendy’ trainers, enough money to be stinking of alcohol, enough money to be in the bookies, etc etc. Tramper, remember that you recently mentioned to me in a PM about some drivers who despite having decent working conditions, jacked the job in?? Well there’s loads of Brits out there that would rather doss than work.

Many of the imigrants take the jobs that ‘we’ wouldn’t; it’s not (only) because they are low-paid, it is also because they are dirty, unpleasant jobs. Do you think by ‘booting-out’ all those foreigners the pay would suddenly be increased?? Of course not, but there would be plenty of recently enforced-returned Brits from abroad to fill the gaps eh?? One thing you can be sure of, and this is where your absolute lack of economic knowledge and understanding shines through, is that if ever there were wage increases for all the low-paid jobs, be it dish-washers/cleaners or truck drivers, the economy could only sustain it with vast inflation-causing price hikes. The economy as we know it would be ruined with price rises (even taking into account the wage increases previously mentioned) that would lead to an overall poorer or more (relatively) expensive society to live in. In simple terms (just for you) £500 take-home a week when it costs £450 to live is not as good as £400 take-home when it costs £300 per week to live.

Take a look at what is happening in America now. For years there has been an official ‘blind-eye’ turned with regard to amount if illeagal immigrants because when it boiled down to it, no native Americans wanted the jobs they were doing anyway. Now the US government wants to ‘regulate’ these immigrants etc and Ican assure you, it’s not only the immigrants that are unhappy with these proposals; no-one else wants to do these jobs, no matter what the pay might be.

My final point referes back to work-ethics of many Brits. My wife is a Serb who was university educated in Belgrade, however, her dergree doesn’t quite relate to any of the recognised degree’s in the UK. If the roles were reversed, how many Brits that might have moved to Serbia would then re-educate themselves? Virtually none; they would’ve instead taken the easy route and done a lower paid easier job. My wife decided that she would requalify all over again and so did the necessary GSCE’s followed by a Degree Foundation Course and then a full degree. She is now a teacher, a job which has a shortage - because of crap pay? No, because too many Brits are too idle to put themselves through what she did. All that studying (5+ hours per night) as well as looking after our family all day while I was working long hours, was just ‘taken in her stride’. I honestly don’t know any other wifey that would have done it but I do know plenty of folk who moan about their ‘lot’ (as if everyone else owes them something!) instead of getting of their bone-idle fat, ‘smoking-drinking-eating’ couch-potato fat arses!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The ruin of the UK transport industry isn’t down to foreign drivers; more of the fault is the amount of lazy moaning home-grown ‘workers’! (Note I use the word workers in the loosest of terms).

And finally…

Bulldog, you have stated in your latest post that Trucknet has gone down the PC route which is why you stayed away. Furthermore, you stated the post would probably be removed by a Mod. Bearing those two points in mind, why did you bother to post it? Why did you ‘come back’? I can only see that you were having a bored Sunday and what better to do that to stir-it on TNUK, with a subject that has been ‘done-to-death’ no end of times! :unamused: :unamused:

smcaul:
So just out of curiosity what orrifice do you pull your figures from then Neil!!

I didn’t pull or quote any figures if you read properly. No doubt some crimes are committed more by some sections of society but it doesn’t take much intelligence to work out that it would be far less than half does it? Of course it also depends on how you define ‘Immigrant’ and ‘British.’

Tramper:
Coffee, we are never going to agree on this subject, but tell me, why was the 4th Feb the best day of your life?

No idea regarding the 4th of February. However the 2nd of April was the single best day of my life for footballing reasons. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The main problem with this topic, is that we all think that the good old “brit” is the salt of the earth, get a life, too many posts on this site are total whinging crap, no wonder the Poles are lapping it up.

The Poles attitude does not stink, they have the "can do " attitude long gone in most “Brits”, the africans do the jobs we do not want to do, even if the “brit” has no money / job / self worth.

The Poles and Africans are the new “pakis”, and before the PC brigade start, I have a muslim employee who is proud to be a “■■■■”, same as we call our “great” people “brits”.

Do not forget, the Pakistan army is called “PAK ARMY”, they also have “PAK AIRWAYS” and we have “PAK FOODS” in our very multi ethnic city.

The thugs who kicked RAY GANGE to death in DERBY last year were very ENGLISH, three different shades, but, very ENGLISH !!!

penfold:
BNP as their policies are more in line with what the general population feel. They are not just about stopping immigration but also putting more police on the streets, bringing in proper sentences for serious crimes ect.

Don’t they all promise that when they want to get elected, but doesn’t it all change when they get into power?

Coffeeholic:
but it doesn’t take much intelligence to work out that it would be far less than half does it?

Well you seem to pulling a figure out of somewhere there, so if you are asking Bulldog to justify his figures surly you should justify yours.

muckles:
Don’t they all promise that when they want to get elected, but doesn’t it all change when they get into power?

It sure did with Labour :wink:

marcustandy:
Bulldog, you have stated in your latest post that Trucknet has gone down the PC route which is why you stayed away. Furthermore, you stated the post would probably be removed by a Mod. Bearing those two points in mind, why did you bother to post it? Why did you ‘come back’? I can only see that you were having a bored Sunday and what better to do that to stir-it on TNUK, with a subject that has been ‘done-to-death’ no end of times! :unamused: :unamused:

That directly relates to another post I made this morning. Bulldog is one of those who doesn’t agree with the way TruckNet is run, or the rules imposed but can’t seem to work out that if he doesn’t like it doesn’t have use it.

As you say this subject has been done to death and it is always the same people on each side of the argument, I don’t think I have seen anybody switch sides yet and I know I for one never will, although there is some middle ground.

Tramper made the most sensible post when he said

Tramper:
we are never going to agree on this subject

smcaul:

muckles:

It sure did with Labour :wink:

And the Tories, for those with long memories. :wink: