Foriegn people doing my job

my last two posts were removed from this site for being too rasist. :imp:
Ok, i will tone it down yet again.
I thought that ths site was for disscuission and debate on issues that affect all of us in the transport industry. I didn’t think that everyone has to agree with one another. I have a view on an issue and i think i should be allowed to express it sensibly without the over politically correct of you deleting it.
My issue is with differant coloured skin people moving in and doing mine and more importantly, my kids jobs.
Someone has to tell it how it is. Black people and asians are getting jobs, not only in the transport game, because of the colour of thier skin. How can this be right? If I went to pakistan and got a job just because i was white, there would be civil war. It wouldn’t be accepted. so why is it accepted here? I’m seeing more and more ethnic minorites on the road now and to say i am worried about this trend is an understatement. Whats wrong with trying to keep england English? I am so sick of this politically correct nonsense. we should take a leaf out of our friends the french book. Good on them for banning any religious head garments in their schools. Sihks don’t have to wear crash helmets or hard hats in this country!!! My boy gets time off school so the muslim kids can go and pray!! Where I live (in east london) a lot of the signd on roads and in shops etc are in urdu!
A coup[le of years ago, I would love to see my son become a lorry driver. Not now. No way. When he goes for that interview at tescos (where i work) or any other big firm, he will be overlooked - not because he is unsuitable but because he’s the wrong colour - WHITE!!
I’ve paid my tax and stamp for many many years. Why should I move over for some forigner? There are no blacks or asians on this website. but if there are, please think about what you are doing to me and my family.

Tell me do you agree with what happened in the second world war with the Holocaust â– â– ?

No matter what colour these people’s skins are they are still humans

bulldog:
my last two posts were removed from this site for being too rasist. :imp:
Ok, i will tone it down yet again.
I thought that ths site was for disscuission and debate on issues that affect all of us in the transport industry. I didn’t think that everyone has to agree with one another. I have a view on an issue and i think i should be allowed to express it sensibly without the over politically correct of you deleting it.
My issue is with differant coloured skin people moving in and doing mine and more importantly, my kids jobs.
!
I’ve paid my tax and stamp for many many years. Why should I move over for some forigner? There are no blacks or asians on this website. but if there are, please think about what you are doing to me and my family.

HAVE YOU CHECKED EACH MEMBER

Yes discuss and debate but to outright accuse other race/religion for the lack of jobs or the reason for not getting a job and you wonder why your previous posts get deleted.
How would you feel if someone came on here Shout GET OUT YOU ENGLISH SCUM as i am entitled to do as i am Welsh but i dont ( mods i am not saying that it is just hypothetical) what i think you are confusing it all with is the asylum seekers and just tarring everybody with the same brush if their skin is not WHITE.What about all the british born ( MODS and anyone else this is not meant to be offensive or racial just cant think of a better word) BLACKS/INDIANS are they to be tarred in the same manner.

All i want to know is why differant coloured people should get preferance over a white person for a job. I have gone through the pages on this site and cannot find any trace of a forign driver anywhere.

bulldog:
All i want to know is why differant coloured people should get preferance over a white person for a job. I have gone through the pages on this site and cannot find any trace of a forign driver anywhere.

Maybe they have the better attitude and maybe the employer thinsk they are better for the job â– â– ?

If it was disabled people would you still moan about it or is it just the fact that they are a different colour ?

THIS WILL BE WATCHED… JUST A WARNING

We all have our opinions on this subject, but we cant allow racism on this site.
Which is what this is very VERY close to being…

People are people, wether they be black, white, brown, or daglow Pink with yellow spots!!..

Drivers are driver, what ever there colour…

Bulldog, can I ask you?? can we please drop this very volatile subject…

Thanx

(edited for my Terrible spelling!!! :laughing: :laughing: )

AndyM:
People are peopl, wether they be black, white, brown, or daglow Pink with yello pots!!..

You mean im not the only one

I feel this should be removed!!!

This is not a driver talking this is a racist talking!

i don’t see why the subject should be dropped. yes it won’t be to everybody’s liking but this is affecting me and my children. i would love a black or asian driver defend himself here. i’m all ears. i’m british and very proud of my country. i stand up and be counted so please someone answer me the simple question why i am being overlooked in favour of asians and blacks? is that such an unreasonable request?

Thecritic:
I feel this should be removed!!!

This is not a driver talking this is a racist talking!

i do agree TC but i just want to see why Bulldog seems to think that just by being white means that he has the Right to every job within this country and all its future jobs and Why he feels that all other races/colours should be banned from employement

I agree !!! Total racist !!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

bulldog:
i don’t see why the subject should be dropped. yes it won’t be to everybody’s liking but this is affecting me and my children. i would love a black or asian driver defend himself here. i’m all ears. i’m british and very proud of my country. i stand up and be counted so please someone answer me the simple question why i am being overlooked in favour of asians and blacks? is that such an unreasonable request?

Defend against what i may ask

Why a employer chose them instead of youâ– â– ?

i’m not entitled to every job. what ia m entitled to is being judged on my achievemts and not because i am white

Before such sweeping statements about people of other races taking “our” jobs one should consider just how many people of English origin are working in foreign countries.

The USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa to name but a few are well populated by the English, and working too. Look at how many English work in the tourist industry in Spain, Portugal, Greece etc. Great Britain would sink if everyone of English origin came back home!

bulldog:
i’m not entitled to every job. what ia m entitled to is being judged on my achievemts and not because i am white

So let me guess the advert said only blacks/asian may apply

You also speak about keeping engand english

So does that mean all other countries shoudl keep to their Nationality

And what about when India was Part of the British Commonwealth

Or Jamaca (sp?)

Should i go back to Wales

I just wonder do you go down to get a curry after a nite on the town ?

who would be cooking that i wonder

Hello Bulldog,

Am I right in concluding that you have been refused employment on the grounds of the colour of your skin?
If so, an educated man such as yourself, must be aware that current employment law legislates against discrimination on the grounds of skin colour, ethnicity, religious beliefs, to name just three.

Can I humbly suggest you make contact with either a solicitor or perhaps even make representation directly to the Commission For Racial Equality and pass onto them the full details of your complaint for racial discrimination.

Tom

bulldog:

Well bulldog you didnt look hard enough, If you take the time you will see we have an ex pats forum for english drivers who now live in other countrys…YES WE ARE FOREIGNERS and I’m so glad that I have never met someone over here in yhe USA that feels the same way about me as you do with foreigners in the UK.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

wouldn’t eat a curry if you paid me to.
the english once owned india but now we don’t look at the mess their in.
wales is part of the uk so no i don’t want you to go.
this all boils down to people coming here from afar and taking our jobs from under our noses. all i want is what’s rightly mine. in other words a fair chance for our children.

As an Englishman living in Scotland I have been the target of rascist abuse in the past and I’m white like the Scots. Many of my friends are not from Britain originally, my sister in law, for example is from the USA, yet she is white, but also an immigrant. Now she has a job as a nurse in one of Edinburgh’s hospitals. So Bulldog, is she stealing jobs from the british?

I think you, Bulldog, are confusing the equal opportunities act with racial favouritism. These people who you feel are stealing your jobs are not given the job because they are of a different race, they are given the job because the gaffer thinks they are the most suitable. Companies do not get government subsidies for giving a pakistani a job. Although if your son was on the dole for 6 months or more, they might get a subsidy for fiving him a job. The man in the right place on the right day gets the job. So get your tail between your legs and accept it. If you want a good curry with your beer on a Friday night, live with asians, or any other race, in our country and get out of here with your racist bull-crap.

:frowning: