Didnt see this job advertised

wonder what the wage is :laughing:

I’ll do it.

I would rather be a bus driver in Beruit than drive that.

If i had to drive that and they told me i had to do a drop in Southall i would tell them to fock right off :laughing: :laughing:

id"accidentally" roll that then it would “suddely catch fire” afterwards

honest officer i dont know what happened.

thats nothink look at the size of the speakers on it, so you got to drive it round with a man riding shotgun preaching down a microphone!! unless when its not promoting racism its used as a handy ice cream van :laughing: :laughing:

dustylfc:
promoting racism

Its not a racist party. Blacks, Pakistanis or anyone NON-BRITISH WHITE are NOW allowed to join. Havent you been reading the news?

scottishcruiser:
Its not a racist party. Blacks, Pakistanis or anyone NON-BRITISH WHITE are NOW allowed to join. Havent you been reading the news?

yeah after a 2 hour “home” interview :unamused: :unamused:

scottishcruiser:

dustylfc:
promoting racism

news!!! ha ha ha aha h if you believe what you read then your a sucker, dont get dragged into the illusion of media its as real as flying pigs, next you will be telling us this is a free country!!
anyway why would you mention a certain race “pakistanis” is this just ignorance i feel asian may have fitted the bill, come on man open your eyes and you shall see :open_mouth: unless your post was of the sarcastic view then i totally agree.

they obviously knew there would be a chance it would get torched and if it did it would be doing the poor driver a favour. bloody awful things those ivecos

This is the perfect job for an Iveco, I’ll gladly pay for front row seats if this thing ever goes to Bradford.