Polish driver in racist attack video

There is a video going around showing a polish driver being attacked (mostly handbags) in the yard

This guy claims to have suffered from racial abuse every day for 15 years working as a driver in England.

Like most of you I have worked with many Polish people over the years, but I have never seen this to be the case.

I am not posting the video as the company and drivers are identifiable, and the drivers will probably already have lost their jobs, but it has been widely shared and the general consensus in comments is that English truck drivers are violent racists

Anybody seen it? There is obviously more to the story and my personal opinion is that he is most likely a drama queen looking for trouble for clicks.

it was on here a while back…staged bs as far as i could see.

I’ve seen it, and while my initial reaction was anger towards the treatment he was receiving my opinion quickly changed towards him being partially if not mostly to blame with him deliberately triggering a events to get a reaction (and presumably a large tax free payout).

My own moral code would not allow me to stand by and watch somebody be bullied for any reason, let alone ethnicity, skin colour or ■■■■■■■■■ without me intervening, but in my opinion only this guy was deliberately firing for effect.

idrive:
I am not posting the video as the company and drivers are identifiable, and the drivers will probably already have lost their jobs, but it has been widely shared and the general consensus in comments is that English truck drivers are violent racists

Anybody seen it?

How can those of us who have not seen it comment?
Put the ■■■■ thing on man, otherwise the thread is pointless. :unamused:

Two faced idiots who voted to kick the foreignness out the country would now stand up for those same people , words are ■■■■■■■ cheap

robroy:

idrive:

Anybody seen it?

Put the [zb] thing on man, otherwise the thread is pointless. :unamused:

1st post in this thread

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=170702

Edit: it was taken down apparenly but the thread is on the same subject

I have seen the road raging videos in Russia when a car full of Vodka fuelled lads try it on with artic drivers thinking they are in the mafia .
As these videos progress, it slowly goes down hill for the so called hard men in a Skoda as the artic guys on CB radio unite to assist and beat the pulp out of them .

robroy:

idrive:

Anybody seen it?

It will probably be removed for bad language but here you go

youtu.be/5nsnCpwgQPA

Didn’t know it was old, it’s being shared as new, and most of the comments are a pile on about being ashamed to be English, Brexit racists etc

idrive:

robroy:

idrive:

Anybody seen it?

It will probably be removed for bad language but here you go

youtu.be/5nsnCpwgQPA

Didn’t know it was old, it’s being shared as new, and most of the comments are a pile on about being ashamed to be English, Brexit racists etc

The original link leads to YouTube taking down the Video because of copyright issues…filming on TWT premises??
I think the video was left on TNUK for quite a while, so although I know it contains swearing etc, maybe the mods tooka decision to let it up because? I can Imagine things but dont know...Think Ill put a question in feedback…

Just so you guys understand.I’m also polish lorry driver living about 15 years in UK .
Have never experienced anything even remotely close to whats on this video.
I think it’s rather some sort of common workplace related incident,
than anything having to do with race,nationality etc

Hmmmm not sure if that is actually genuine or not…
If it is, nobody should have to put up with that in a workplace.
Again if it IS genuine, and it’s no excuse btw, but we don’t know what this guy has done to wind his colleagues up to that extent.
Is he a prolific brown noser/grass?
Has he got people into trouble?
Has he carved the job, and ■■■■ ed it up for everybody else?
Blokes are blokes if any of that stuff happens.

Too many unknown quantities to make a judgement, but there are always 2 sides to every story.

Jyst one point…attitudes towards foreign drivers from many Brit drivers n many cases are disgraceful.
I’ve seen me get abuse when driving foreign trucks in the past by some gobby knobhead, who has backed right off when I’ve reared back up to him in an English accent, with the immortal reply from him …
‘‘Oh sorry mate, I thought you were a foreigner’’…as if that justifies it. :unamused:

Listening to one of the blokes who says you come here winding up people. The guy is a wind up merchant if he did not have a youtube channel i would take him serious. You dont get into danger and keep holding your phone. When a situation escslates know when to walk away.

WheelsofCardiff:
Listening to one of the blokes who says you come here winding up people. The guy is a wind up merchant if he did not have a youtube channel i would take him serious. You dont get into danger and keep holding your phone. When a situation escslates know when to walk away.

The Polish driver looked scared to death it looks like bullying to me, if it is bullying i hope that the management deal with it in a appropriate way

WheelsofCardiff:

I looked his other videos, too.
Cooking, flowers, bit of driving. Nothing else stirring stuff up I could see.
But I do agree walking around doing a selfie in an escalating situation is …weird… at best.

If he hates the place so much why hasn’t he moved on i am sure many other places have foreign drivers and no blatant racism.

Bin Man:
If he hates the place so much why hasn’t he moved on i am sure many other places have foreign drivers and no blatant racism.

Maybe he has moved on now? I doubt he would have posted if he intended staying.
I don`t know how “honest” the video is, but can you agree that some would stay somewhere until the “last straw” moment?
Not that unusual for a long term employee, to blow out years of minor stuff in a big blow up is it?

Franglais:

Bin Man:

Not that unusual for a long term employee, to blow out years of minor stuff in a big blow up is it?

I don’t think anyone would call what he describes in the video as minor stuff that lead to a blow out, if what he says is true he has suffered constant racism throughout his time there.

He seems like the kind of driver who won’t exceed 38mph on a 50mph straight road in dry weather and when you flash him to remind him to maybe check the speed limit signs he will slow down even more or try to brake check you