R730's

Ian ‘Parky’ Parkinson from Preston daughter has bought one and pulls an ejector trailer with it on waste etc so no small ■■■■■ issues there fellas lol

Simon

Mad Si79:
Ian ‘Parky’ Parkinson from Preston daughter has bought one and pulls an ejector trailer with it on waste etc so no small ■■■■■ issues there fellas lol

Simon

making up for what she obviously lacks then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can imagine an R730 burying itself pretty quickly at the tip-face with all that power going through the drive wheels…

ady1:

B1 GGK:
Anyone seen these on the road?
Had Loane’s motor come past me today on the M6, gotta say what a good looking unit it is :blush: complimented well by the colour scheme.

saw that black amber one a few months ago pulling a fowlerwelch tri,also parked near me at alferton,if only :exclamation:

I see that one quite a few days a week down the industrial estate outside the COOP RDC. Nice looking motor.

mcbs 730

sammy:
mcbs 730

Wow, really wants everyone to know how much power its got…

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Pride of Sweden. :smiley:

sammy:
mcbs 730

Looks pretty bland compared to the 1 I saw last week.

McBurney have always had tidy motors.

It’s not ott, just right in my opinion.

3 for sale in holland
trucks.nl/SearchResult.asp?n … a_Btw=%20&

nice one in Germany for 160,000euro’s

trucks.nl/VehicleDetail.asp? … nguageid=1

i was getting diesel in doncaster north services the other night and a loanes scania r730 was on the pump next to me, had a quick chat as you do, he says hes getting 10.4mpg from it. he said it cost £134,000. great motor he said, windy hill on the m62 dont exist when in the 730

Could get 3 new Renault Premiums for that money. :laughing:

Hehe justifying that extra spend because of average speed over the alps :laughing:

730 is just wasted unless it does some form of stgo work. As for mcburnley having a tidy fleet i think it actually looks old and tired and could do with some trailer refurbs but they spend all their money on that?

Im talking in a purely business sense these units are useless its ok for your owner driver with more money than sense i suppose but a company in haulage that runs tights margins and that is what haulage is tight margins you could possibly risk jobs by buying this?

Silver_Surfer:
I can understand wanting a v8 but I can’t understand paying 20 odd grand more for a R730 rather than a R500 unless you do heavy haulage.

the fuel consumption on the R730 is superb.

Mate has just bought a red Scania R730 and a new Pezzolli (sp :question: ) double deck livestock trailer, told me the total cost was about £250k and I told him he’s bloody mental spending that money on a truck.
Hauls calves to Italy and backloads tiles, must be decent rates :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

Big Truck:
Mate has just bought a red Scania R730 and a new Pezzolli (sp :question: ) double deck livestock trailer, told me the total cost was about £250k and I told him he’s bloody mental spending that money on a truck.
Hauls calves to Italy and backloads tiles, must be decent rates :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

it’s good paying work. loads of firms are having a crack at it. it’s flat out at the moment.

shuttlespanker:

Mad Si79:

Simon

making up for what she obviously lacks then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I doubt she is lacking one ■■■■ or as many as she needs with a new Scania :laughing: