FH16 700 Spotted

On the A34 Northbound this morning i passed an awesome looking FH16 700 from O’Tooles.

Ive only seen McBurneys 700

Well i was seeing an R series in their colours reguarly so hopefully this one i’ll see again, camera at the ready.

Blimey, looking at the rest of their fleet, I’m amazed they stumped up for one of those, may be a demo for a while. Watching that survivors prog at the moment on BBC HD and Trigger is having the time of his life driving a mint FH16 on deserted roads due to most of humanity being wiped out by a virus, least there’s no traffic jams!

Wouldnt have thought it was a demo, same colour as their fleet, all livered up and plenty of 700 graphics the same as their 660’s

I was thinking of Tooles Transport, new it couldn’t have been there’s. :laughing:

Alun Jones in Welshpol have just put a black one on the road.

Very nice too!

Silver_Surfer:
Blimey, looking at the rest of their fleet, I’m amazed they stumped up for one of those, may be a demo for a while. Watching that survivors prog at the moment on BBC HD and Trigger is having the time of his life driving a mint FH16 on deserted roads due to most of humanity being wiped out by a virus, least there’s no traffic jams!

haha ive been watching that, great programme :smiley: