McBurney new trucks

Have just read in a local paper that McBurney Transport has ordered 50 FH 460 Euro 5 trucks.
And also as a flagship a FH 16 770 the first to be ordered on either side of the Irish border.
The whole order is sayed to be worth around £4 million.

gt any pics of the lorries and they don’t have to have the markings either

Was told by a goods in person/penal wart in a certain rdc in swindon that if your sat waiting for a bay in a certain superstore :laughing: that the fore mentioned company gets priority over every other person waiting for a bay,apparently the 2 big bosses like to share body fluids :laughing: :laughing: i mean spit :laughing: as you don’t know which pint glass you give back,when they refill it :laughing: :laughing:

I heard somewhere that Mcburneys had secured a big contract with Mcdonalds…but then again we shall wait and see :smiley: :smiley:

Mixerman:
Have just read in a local paper that McBurney Transport has ordered 50 FH 460 Euro 5 trucks.
And also as a flagship a FH 16 770 the first to be ordered on either side of the Irish border.
The whole order is sayed to be worth around £4 million.

It is also mentioned in this weeks CM,as they are doing a test on the FH700.

Ken.

when will volvo stop? only last month they launch the 700 now somebody is getting a 770 :open_mouth:
sorry but there are no sarcastic smileys on here

I was talking to 1 of their drivers today, the new trucks are due for delivery mid september, the 700 wont be operating on northern/southern ireland, its set for the mainland!!

has ned picked a driver for it yet

no he was saying theres no assigned driver for it yet, just said its for the mainland cos its not suited to our wee roads, must be gunna use it as a motorway queen

bigbird201:
I heard somewhere that Mcburneys had secured a big contract with Mcdonalds…but then again we shall wait and see :smiley: :smiley:

Sure they’re just not restocking/replacing, everytime i see a Mcburney i think of the bumbs i’ve been to with their wagons :laughing: