McBurney's 750bhp FH16!

I keep seeing this and keep meaning to post a pic on here, saw it again on the A50. Thought I’d share a photo I’ve found on the interent of it with you !

Let the depressingly predictable Trucknet responses begin >>>>

I think it’s class :sunglasses:

switchlogic:
Let the depressingly predictable Trucknet responses begin >>>>

Lol

Well I just ■■■ weed a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardless of how it’s stupid and over powered… I love it :stuck_out_tongue: a great looking truck :smiley:

Saw it going the other way on the M6 a couple of weeks ago, the responses will come I’m sure but I’d love to do a week with it, bet it could climb Kirkstone on the limiter!

The blue number in the blue circle on the front / side kit is the McBurney fleet number on any truck, nice to see it has it’s rightful fleet number !

A small local outfit to me, Witney Plant Hire have bought one. Lovely looking motor in silver, overpowered for the plant they have but they move heavy kit for an earthmoving contractor that does stripping work for us.
Why would McBurneys need 750bhp for fridge work though, except as a head-turner?

Their rightfully proud of it!

What’s the rough price of one of these?? Do the manufacturers make money from these high powered models or is it just a power trip to say they have the highest HP unit??

I was parked next to it in Keele the other day.

beast!

dew:
Saw it going the other way on the M6 a couple of weeks ago, the responses will come I’m sure but I’d love to do a week with it, bet it could climb Kirkstone on the limiter!

that is all it can do more than yours lot of money and diesel for extra few mins a day

Reckon my 520 looks better :stuck_out_tongue:

Muckaway:
Why would McBurneys need 750bhp for fridge work though, except as a head-turner?

Probably cos they can :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , and a nice piece of kit aswell

Muckaway:
A small local outfit to me, Witney Plant Hire have bought one. Lovely looking motor in silver, overpowered for the plant they have but they move heavy kit for an earthmoving contractor that does stripping work for us.

Same reason they have a Scania 730 to accompany it, they can and it’s good publicity.

Muckaway:

Basically thats what it is ! But why not when you are the UK’s biggest family run haulier ! It’s also publicity, after all…we’re talking about it !

It’s not the first head turner they’ve bought, they also buy anniversary models and paint them black and silver in Mcburney logo’s, they had a 700bhp fh16 in black too

Kerbdog:
It’s not the first head turner they’ve bought, they also buy anniversary models and paint them black and silver in Mcburney logo’s, they had a 700bhp fh16 in black too

Think its parked next to the 750 in the picture if you look closely.

The R730 they’ve got as well

I seem to remember reading on here that both the 750 Volvo and the 730 Scania have been screwed back by the Dealers at McBurney’s request.