McBurneys 700hp Volvo

Nicked from Irishrigs. Lush looking motor for sure and bound to turn a good few heads thats for sure…

Queues all the haters… Drum Roll…

It’s a pity they didn’t put that engine in a decent motor.

It’s just a 380 with a fancy paint job - yeah right :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Looking good, will she be running the 75 ?

Id say that big volvo inside will have all the bells ad whistles of teh day. Ive drove many a diff types of lorries and so far the Volvo wins hands down, great comfy bed, enough cupboards for what I need etc etc

Smart that dogs danglies :smiley:

Was that pic taken in Dennisons garage? Definatly doesn’t look like Moorfields but its been a while :blush:

Yeah Dennisons.

looks a blinding truck and one i wish i had. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

the only thing missing is not got bricktrotter on the headboard… well smart i want it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

how do i alter my camera to take pictures of fast moving things?

Images removed at copyright holders request
Please ensure that permission is obtained before posting copyrighted pictures

i think the fella posting them on irish rigs would be pleased to see the pics hijacked and posted here without credit to the picture taker :blush: :blush: :blush:

audidriver:
i think the fella posting them on irish rigs would be pleased to see the pics hijacked and posted here without credit to the picture taker :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yeah your right mate, I apologise, ive edited the post to say a big thanks. I also thank you for taking your time to point this out to me, especially wth all the worries we have in this world and yet sharing a few pics seems more important. Cheers.

scottishcruiser:

audidriver:

Yeah your right mate, I apologise, ive edited the post to say a big thanks. I also thank you for taking your time to point this out to me, especially wth all the worries we have in this world and yet sharing a few pics seems more important. Cheers.

Better call Norman, Jenkins and Volvo HQ to see if they don’t mind their trademarked logo’s/shapes used on a forum :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

audidriver:

that guy seems to know you…

pete904ni:

scottishcruiser:

audidriver:

Better call Norman, Jenkins and Volvo HQ to see if they don’t mind their trademarked logo’s/shapes used on a forum :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:unamused:

I like, I want but I doubt Mr Dressingtable would buy one :frowning:

Tha’s mint that is, would love to try it and at least they had it speced with a mid-lift axle and not rear lift, I think all trucks look minging with a tag axle. Could you imagine how nervous the first bloke to use it is going to be, one scratch or dent and your turning on a spit over the bonfire!!! :laughing:

Nice but its no R-Reg Daf 75 -270 is it? :sunglasses: