My pics,Cloburn International and others,updated new pics

\some pics of my motor,hope you like and a few others i have lyin around,hope you like :grimacing:

nice truck mate is the first pic in rungis

heres one from your fleet mate

Ye Rungis Carl as is the 3rd,the one with the boat`s was loading fish in Lochinver for Spain,and the other was Brussels market jacknifed on the bay, and unit only in the yard with my other toy the Impreza :grimacing:

Carl:
heres one from your fleet mate

Shiney Gavs truck,one of 3 620s we have,another 3 coming by end of year :grimacing:

You dont have 2 motors working from an abitior near Thirsk do you?

Not 2 particular motors,but we work out of thirsk,we all do it but usually 2 loads a day out fella.

do you have a 8x4 tipper on a1 upgrade at a61 ripon i saw one yesterdy

1volvo1:
do you have a 8x4 tipper on a1 upgrade at a61 ripon i saw one yesterdy

We have 3 8 wheel tippers m8, and another coming,they go all over .

I’m guessing this is from your fleet as well.

wardg:
I’m guessing this is from your fleet as well.

I see Mr Coles Volvo is still going then :smiley:

smart motas, smart fleet, how come ye motors on dutch plates ? Cloburn have an office in Holland ? the last pic, the volvo is one of SDM I think.
Impressive trucks.

billybigrig:

wardg:

billybigrig:

That’s definitely him :smiley: Cheers for the pic Wardg :smiley:

who is Mr Cole then ? Is the Volvo ex SDM European (Dave Cranny) ? In gud nic for a 7yr old wagon the volvo that is!

routier:
who is Mr Cole then ? Is the Volvo ex SDM European (Dave Cranny) ? In gud nic for a 7yr old wagon the volvo that is!

Owner driver :wink: Bear knows him don’t ya big fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: He’s a sound fella, give you the shirt off his back, been there and done it but don’t need to tellya type. Dunno where he got the motor from he’s had it a while though :smiley:

One of yours on Smithfield a couple of months ago

Used to park my motor in the yard next to Cloughys when I worked for Falders,smart motors all of them,tippers included. Heard tell that there is a 105XF coming,that will look neat in the silver. Keep er chappin`.

Updated pics

New bars and stainless

Some noise straight thru on a switch with valve

Lit up at night

And the new Daf

A few in the yard

Hop you like