My pics,Cloburn International and others,updated new pics

looks good mate, although personally i would prefer the daf :sunglasses:

euromat:

Only a baby 460,scania`s all 560,580 and 620,got te Daf cheap,and another in paint shop hey !

I saw the DAF in Smithfield a couple of weeks go and I must admit it did look smart .

scaniamad:

euromat:

Only a baby 460,scania`s all 560,580 and 620,got te Daf cheap,and another in paint shop hey !

i dont mind, i like inside better than the scania

although, a v8 with side exit exhaust… :sunglasses:

Very nice fleet. One of the Scanias over took me the other night. Looked quality all lit up.

Last 2 pics is mine :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

One in the snow was taken at Kingston Milton Keynes, your was swapping loads with the volvo

is davie dalzeil from stonehouse still drivin for cloburns?

Thats some smart outfit!
Nice motors fella! :smiley:

why are some dutch registerd ?

I’m guessing for tax reasons, it’s cheaper to have them registered abroad, and they dont have to pay english road tax and have an english MOT i think.

Ye what they call flagging out,we just put 2 new version R620s on the road,will get some pics of them when im back in work. :grimacing:

scaniamad:
Ye what they call flagging out,we just put 2 new version R620s on the road,will get some pics of them when im back in work. :grimacing:

Do remember you posting awhile back saying you was putting a couple of new 620’s on the road towards end of 2009/ start of new year.
hurry and get these photos on :wink:
:laughing:

Scaniamad you gotanymore pics of the fleet to add, very smart looking motors indeed, cheers Greg

And any jobs going there, i live in leicestershire and have parking… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Greg:
Scaniamad you gotanymore pics of the fleet to add, very smart looking motors indeed, cheers Greg

No sorry,left in March :open_mouth: He`s started painting his trucks black now though :open_mouth:

cloburn on youtube

scaniamad:

Greg:

No sorry,left in March :open_mouth: He`s started painting his trucks black now though :open_mouth:

Why you leave scaniamad? where you working now? what on earth has made him paint them black?

Cheers for that carl.