scania r730

Any advance on £143k?, must be a few on the roads by now. Anyone know what the retail is (if anyone pays retail).

Gordon Gilder has 2 and i see one running with a powder tank every night on the A34

Morgan , Morgan Mclernon ,Derry Morgan or what ever they call themselves this week are supposed to have 10 - that’s right 10 730’s on order . Coming flat out on a road near you soon.

theres a green 730 running up and down the a9 right now, pulling a tipper trailer. all the bling etc. company called outdoors

or something

all their trucks seem to have all the bling though

gogzy:
theres a green 730 running up and down the a9 right now, pulling a tipper trailer. all the bling etc. company called outdoors

or something

all their trucks seem to have all the bling though

Outdoor services I think you mean flickr.com/photos/truck_phot … /lightbox/

Yep that’s the one

Some lucky sod going to get a new toy, I saw a brand new Scania R730 on the back of a transporter last night. 730 bhp is a hell of a lot of horses :exclamation: :open_mouth:

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … Scania.htm

This one?

Not that specific 1 but yes, the same as. The 1 I saw was white, I noticed it because the way the transporter was being driven I thought it was going to fall off :exclamation: :exclamation:

told my boss i’ll have a new one when the 840 comes out and not before :unamused:

Probably a new toy for Angus Mc Plod and his merry men to catch u errant lot on the hills!

Rumour has it A P Bailey has ordered one too so i heard on the grapevine.

I wonder what the mpg is like? Bet it pulls like a train though.

mutley:
told my boss i’ll have a new one when the 840 comes out and not before :unamused:

Your living in Dreamland :unamused: Whats wrong with the dream machine your driving now? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its just a lump of metal, give me a decent rate increase and i,ll drive an old 111 all week :smiley: {thats a scania too for all you young fella,s} :wink:

i seen donnell & ellis’ 730 dark diamond today in seaforth must say it looked an sounded the part

mark h:
i seen donnell & ellis’ 730 dark diamond today in seaforth must say it looked an sounded the part

I think that one is a 620.

Four years in to an R500, my trigger finger is definitely itching. Pretty much the perfect wagon now they seem to have sorted the god awful opticruise out. I do likes them I do. Black with twin eminox zausts, durabrite rims and ally chasis infil, mid lift axle (rear lift axle=minging) cough, cough, ■■■■. Q the scanny haters…

on the web mc burney from northern ireland is getting 1 to run with there 700hp volvo

My mate who runs his own 580 is getting a new one in a month or 2 so may have been his, he has a white motor at min with a few stripes on it.