scania r730

depending on where you seen it im guessing it was my govenors new motor richard long cos his new 730 was sat in the yard when i went in for a combine lastnight

short walk:
Probably a new toy for Angus Mc Plod and his merry men to catch u errant lot on the hills!

You’re only jealous 'cause you don’t have any hills there pal - plenty sand dunes maybe :laughing: hope you’re keeping well?

It was on the M20, just off the ferry.

Scania = ■■■■■. :laughing:

Give me an ERF anytime :laughing:

Ken.

Who doesn’t like ■■■■■!!! Turd burglars & sausage jockey’s me thinks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quinny:

Ken.

And I suppose you’ll be wanting it with a 14 litre ■■■■■■■■ 'eh Ken? :smiley: :wink:

killsville:

Quinny:

Ken.

And I suppose you’ll be wanting it with a 14 litre ■■■■■■■■ 'eh Ken? :smiley: :wink:

Ahh…

Now ya talkin. :smiley:

Ken.

Why when 460 b.h.p is enough at 44 tonnes, unless of course it’s for S.T.G.O, anyway it will almost certainly have a park bench for a seat and candles for headlamps, and no switch to turn the front fog lamps off. :smiley:

Quinny:

killsville:

Quinny:

Ken.

Ahh…

Ken.

with or without the eaton twin splitter box?
:smiley:

Only eskimos can drive erfs, due to the vast amount of cold air they let in through the holes in those crap cabs. If I never drive one again I’ll be happy. I’m not one of you patriotic northerers, that think they’re great because we made them. British lorries are pony. Built in Britain, fell apart everywhere. That part of the badge fell off!

OVLOV JAY:
… I’m not one of you patriotic northerers, that think they’re great because we made them…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wouldn,t thank you for one,for the past six weeks been driving an assortment of scannys including r cabs,g cabs,400’s up to v8 560 and they have all been piles of dung,opticruise is a joke,have sat on comfier milk crates than the seats they have,the beds are a disgrace,the g cab have the cheapest nastiest interiors,tag axle models shake your spine to pieces and theres no place to stretch out your left leg,dunno why anybody raves about them!Drove a renault premium a couple of weeks ago and even it was a better drive!

philgor:

Quinny:

killsville:

Quinny:

Ken.

Ahh…

Ken.

with or without the eaton twin splitter box?
:smiley:

With of course.

Ken.

Davyboy:
Wouldn,t thank you for one,for the past six weeks been driving an assortment of scannys including r cabs,g cabs,400’s up to v8 560 and they have all been piles of dung,opticruise is a joke,have sat on comfier milk crates than the seats they have,the beds are a disgrace,the g cab have the cheapest nastiest interiors,tag axle models shake your spine to pieces and theres no place to stretch out your left leg,dunno why anybody raves about them!Drove a renault premium a couple of weeks ago and even it was a better drive!

I have always said that Swedish Skodas are overated, and that there are better trucks out there. Just because it’s got 7 million bhp, doesn’t make it a good truck. There are trucks with less bhp that are, in my opinion a lot nicer.

Didn’t Scania get well slated a few years ago over the design of the P cab, and weren’t law suits taken out over it?

I rest my case.

Ken.

OVLOV JAY:
Only eskimos can drive erfs, due to the vast amount of cold air they let in through the holes in those crap cabs. If I never drive one again I’ll be happy. I’m not one of you patriotic northerers, that think they’re great because we made them. British lorries are pony. Built in Britain, fell apart everywhere. That part of the badge fell off!

I thought the other one about the british truck was good leyland roadtrain go by road come home on the train

OVLOV JAY:
Built in Britain, fell apart everywhere

:grimacing:

Saw that wrights one a few weeks back on the M40

bullitt:

OVLOV JAY:
… I’m not one of you patriotic northerers, that think they’re great because we made them…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you can only drive it in the dark■■?

an old boy was only saying to me the other day that were was the need for big power wagons? he said the managed to pull 30ton back in the day with less than 200bhp
it’s all for measuring ■■■■■ :grimacing:

mark h:
i seen donnell & ellis’ 730 dark diamond today in seaforth must say it looked an sounded the part

?