Quick question

Going for a driving assessment tomorrow at 10am for 30 mins.
Then starting work at 12.30.
Not too worried about driving time as i dont do that much but when will my duty time end?

when you finish work :laughing: whats the problem :question: you can only do 15 hours max duty :laughing:

LASHHGV:
Not too worried about driving time as i dont do that much but when will my duty time end?

Are you being paid whilst on assessment?

but if he/she is doing an assesment on tacho driving rog 15 hours duty in a 24 hour period not really enough info in question was there

LASHHGV:

Assuming the vehicle requires a tachograph chart then your ‘day’ is going to start at 10am. Well at least on your chart it is.

LASHHGV - we need more info buddy
will you do assessment with tacho? - should do unless it is an exempt training vehicle.
what time do you expect to finish - if before 1am then, no prob as you will be within the 15 hour max
if you are asking about the time between 10.30 & 12.30 then that is between you & your employers assuming that the assessment is with the same company that you are working for

Sorry i been away. Assessment is with stobbarts and not paid and it will be using a digital tacho (for the first time) not sure about dedicated training vehicle but i doubt it. Then i will be getting paid for working for Somerfields.

11pm is your answer then.If you have some reductions available to you then it will be 1am. Sommerfield require you to declare if you have been anywhere else that day and fotocopy your tacho too? Not sure if they ask for your digicard though?

They dont copy much nowerdays theirs heads are up their bum but would like to stay legal.

DO NOT TELL THEM YOU ARE GONNA DO A SHIFT AFTER ASSESEMENT YES I AM SHOUTING FOR YOUR OWN GOOD YOUR ON HOLIDAY OK :wink:

Ok thanks for that. :smiley: