Assessment, weekly rest Q

So I’ve got an assessment next wed which would be my second day of my 45 weekly rest, (tue and wed).
The job starts on a Sat, not nesassarily the sat following the assessment.

So thinking ahead, how would it be best to work out my hours/days I can work and paying it back?

I’m guessing my working week would start on Wed (upto Sun) instead of starting Thursday so having a reduced weekly rest.
If assessment/interview lasts 3hrs, 08:00-11:00, I have to pay back those 3 hrs before the end of the third week, following the week in Q. Attached to daily or weekly rest of at least 9hrs.

Now then, what if I DO start the following Saturday?? I’m guessing I would have to have Thursday and fri off after the assessment so I can start the full working week, sat-wed?

Confused in the best way to go about it!

If you had a regular weekly rest on wed + thur the week before then this reduced is not an issue

you will have a regular for last week followed by a reduced for this week so must have a regular for next week

If the new job starts on the Saturday after the assessment then if its sat to wed as you stated then after finishing wed you start a 45 rest

all will be legal because the max between any two weekly rests is 144 hours

Thanks Rog but my regular weekly rest was tue+wed last week and week before.

Another question, I did a analogue job yesterday but today back in a digi truck, what should I have input on digi tacho this morn, for yesterday? I put my normal weekly rest and daily rests in and put yesterday as other work from 07-19:15! Was this right?
My thinking was, it can’t be anything else or it would possible put down as reduced weekly rest!■■?

wheelyb:
Thanks Rog but my regular weekly rest was tue+wed last week and week before.

Another question, I did a analogue job yesterday but today back in a digi truck, what should I have input on digi tacho this morn, for yesterday? I put my normal weekly rest and daily rests in and put yesterday as other work from 07-19:15! Was this right?
My thinking was, it can’t be anything else or it would possible put down as reduced weekly rest!■■?

you need to do nothing if using both analogue and digital except keep both sets of records handy

tue + weds rest one week followed by wed reduced the next week is legal