Questions fo ASDA logistics boss

I realise this is a bit short notice, but I’m conducting an interview later today (Friday 26) with Ian Stansfield who is something high up (Distribution Director it says here) at ASDA - does anyone have any questions they want putting to him?

Cheers

Dom Perry

can we have a definitive answer as to why their scanias have black marks on the drivers door just below the window? and if it damage done as reported on here, from hitting the wing mirror casings of the vehicle parked next to it, how he feels about this type of damage to company property.

why cant we as drivers use their canteens and other facilities ,

shuttlespanker:
can we have a definitive answer as to why their scanias have black marks on the drivers door just below the window? and if it damage done as reported on here, from hitting the wing mirror casings of the vehicle parked next to it, how he feels about this type of damage to company property.

Are you stil lgoing on about that■■?

Ive got loads of questions but if I posted them on a public forum Id lose my job-so Ill pm you! :confused:

joemaxi:

shuttlespanker:

Are you stil lgoing on about that■■?

Ive got loads of questions but if I posted them on a public forum Id lose my job-so Ill pm you! :confused:

yes :smiley:

it beats the “other” thing that some people are still going on about with me :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

where’s the whistling smillie when you need it? :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
where’s the whistling smillie when you need it? :laughing: :laughing:

On the other forum you just joined :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just one question - please can you stop using freshlinc as your primary haulier, your cdcs’
are an accident waiting to happen as their drivers have no idea how to drive forwards let
alone backwards ! I’m sure the foreign drivers they use would never pass a class 1 test in
this country ! :cry: :unamused: :cry: :unamused:

meagain:
why cant we as drivers use their canteens and other facilities ,

I thought I’d replied to this the other day but it doesn’t seem to have come up. Anyway - it’s not policy apparently. To quote Ian Stansfield: “It sounds like an isolated incident, there’s no policy behhind that at all.”

So if the problem persists just let me know and I’ll bring it up with Asda.

Oh and as to teh comments on freshLinc - it won ‘most improved carrier’ so it sounds like it’ll be there for a while yet.