ASDA Scania's

Why do most ASDA Scania’s have dented and greasy drivers doors ? It is always in the same place on the door !

(apologies for the rubbish pic )

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55174&hilit=asda+doors :wink:

redboxer850:
Asda Scania doors? - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK :wink:

Thanks redboxer i should of used the search option .

Oh FFS, here we go again. :unamused:

And regardless of what joemaxi says, I still say it is driver abuse :slight_smile:

Oh, and read your sig :laughing:

jimboy124:
Why do most ASDA Scania’s have dented and greasy drivers doors ? It is always in the same place on the door !

its basically because they (have to) drive super duper ultra extra slow and ■■■■ off ever jon, alex, neil, lawrence, gordon and adam behind them. when the asda truck comes to a stop at a set of traffic lights or whatever, the truck driver behind who’s been following for the last 50 miles get out of his cab filled with rage and instead of punching the driver they take the anger out on their door instead and then ask the asda driver by means of sign language if they would like a cup of coffee before walking back to their cab. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimboy124:

Becasue they always hit the mirror as they reverse into the massive loading bay?

We had them on our old motorhome and it was where the mirror hit the door if we got too close to something.

ugh ? if the damage is on the drivers door then all the units should have damage on the passenger doors also unless when they are parked they are parked drivers door to drivers door or the trailers would have dents at the same height as the doors but as it seems to be mirrors causing the damage then how do you explain only drivers doors damaged or has anyone got some photos of damage to the passenger doors.

Really? You couldn’t make it up. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you think ASDA park too close together, you want to goto a Tuffnells hub, you have to climb out of the window. As for damage, they don’t care. Chap said to me, we are in the parcels business not the truck business.

woman in asda notices a young assistant.he has such a cute arse it makes her randy! she asks him to carry her shopping to her car.on the way she can’t hold back any more & & say’s “i’ve got a itchy ■■■■■” he says you’ll have to point it out love, all these ■■■■■■■ japanese cars look the same to me!

in the yards they park too close together thats from my father asda driver

i would think looking at the door it from where the drivers fling the door open in to the intercom box thing to open the gate

ive often wondered about this too, two of my firms 6 wheelers are stretched tractor units ex tesco or asda & both have dents on the drivers door below the window at the back of the door ( too far back to be mirror damage ) as said nearly every superrmarket arctic has this kind of damage but only on the drivers door . :confused:

mexicostids:
ive often wondered about this too, two of my firms 6 wheelers are stretched tractor units ex tesco or asda & both have dents on the drivers door below the window at the back of the door ( too far back to be mirror damage ) as said nearly every superrmarket arctic has this kind of damage but only on the drivers door . :confused:

Its mirror damage, not their own mirror but opening the door and hitting the n/side mirror on the truck parked next to them.

164480:
woman in asda notices a young assistant.he has such a cute arse it makes her randy! she asks him to carry her shopping to her car.on the way she can’t hold back any more & & say’s “i’ve got a itchy ■■■■■” he says you’ll have to point it out love, all these [zb] japanese cars look the same to me!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they knock just under the mirror

you,r all wrong. it,s called stobie scratch. this happens when a asda truck and a stobart truck pass each other in laybys[as you all know that,s were they spend most of their working days] the driver of the asda truck shouts, stobart drivers are [zb] winkers , the asda driver has parked so close to him he can,t get out of the cab, and his door hits the asda truck. no marks on the stobart truck because when he gets back to his depot it,s straight in,to the garage for a respray.[ no evidence] )

I think Spanky is behind all these “whats those marks…” posts… :wink:

Trust me,it IS the mirrors hitting the truck parked next to it.

That`s why ASDA only employ skinny drivers…

joemaxi:
I think Spanky is behind all these “whats those marks…” posts… :wink:

Trust me,it IS the mirrors hitting the truck parked next to it.

That`s why ASDA only employ skinny drivers…

wasn’t me boss :blush:

and if they only employ skinny drivers, where you working now then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I`m just big boned…