Drivers Questionnaire

Innovate have just sent out a Drivers Questionnaire to all of us with the stated aim of staff assisting in improving working conditions and gaining useful feedback on how thw operation is working.

Questions are:

1. Do you enjoy working for Innovate Logistics?
  2. Are you happy with the flow of information from the Management Team?
  3. Are you happy with the facilities provided by Innovate Logistics
  4. What are your thoughts on the equipment provided to you by Innovate Logistics. This includes Vehicles, Trailers, Miscellaneous and PPE?
  5. Are you happy with the hours you are working at the present time?
  6. Do you have any suggestions to propose to improve working conditions, Please include Vehicles, Trailers, H&S, etc?
  7. Do you have any outstanding complaints or issues you wish to bring to our attention?
  8. Do you have any initiatives/ideas for improvement?

Whilst I am sure there will be those who respond in the wholly negative term to this it is the first time I ever been asked by as transport firm for such comments/ideas, suggestions so at least in that they get an ‘A’ for effort.

Does anyone else’s firm send these out and if so what would your reaction be?

It would be different if it was from DHL.

1. Do you enjoy working for DHL Logistics?

No WIncanton were far better and a lot less agressive to the drivers., as in threat of disciplinary for stupid little things.

1. Are you happy with the flow of information from the Management Team?

You mean they speak?.

1. Are you happy with the facilities provided by DHL.

What are they exactly? OH yes you mean the gym well after 13 hours at work i feel kinda ■■■■■■■ tired and want to get home to my wife and family.

1. What are your thoughts on the equipment provided to you by Innovate Logistics. This includes Vehicles, Trailers, Miscellaneous and PPE?

The trailers are representative of the ones that took Noahs animals on their long trek to the Ark, the boots are a litle harder than those supplied by the army but what the ■■■■ eh at least they were cheap.

The Volvos are great but please please take note that when Volvo said they could get 9.14 MPG they did it on a track or rolling road and not the M62 in rush hour traffic at 44 ton.

The lockers were a good idea, however buying 50 lockers for 300 staff doesnt quite work out but maybe thats just me being a fick trucker.

1. Are you happy with the hours you are working at the present time?

Hell yes im paid for 48 but love doing 55+ a week I feel I am keeping the Germans in bratvursten ■■■■■■■ sausages.

1. Do you have any suggestions to propose to improve working conditions, Please include Vehicles, Trailers, H&S, etc?

Stop ■■■■■■■ moaning about MPG its a ■■■■■■■ truck not a Dahatsu Charade.

7. Do you have any outstanding complaints or issues you wish to bring to our attention?

Is there any point if I say anything about anyone in transport ill get all the ■■■■ runs so NO.

1. Do you have any initiatives/ideas for improvement?

Yes get rid of DH_ELL and get a better company to run the place one that respects the drivers and doesnt think they are a pile of ■■■■, and penny pinches all the time.

Whilst I am sure there will be those who respond in the wholly negative term to this it is the first time I ever been asked by as transport firm for such comments/ideas, suggestions so at least in that they get an ‘A’ for effort.

Write what you want just remember you are a truck driver and are lower than the toilet cleaner in status even the guard dogs cat gets kicked less then you do but dont expect them to take any notice of what you write.

I love it can I fill it in?.

It sounds like a good thing to me - the company asking the workers opinion on the company :open_mouth: Most companies aren’t really interested in staff’s opinion or surroundings. I haven’t encountered that myself, the opposite yes. :unamused: :cry:

jammymutt:
It would be different if it was from DHL.

1. Do you enjoy working for DHL Logistics?

No WIncanton were far better and a lot less agressive to the drivers., as in threat of disciplinary for stupid little things.

1. Are you happy with the flow of information from the Management Team?

You mean they speak?.

1. Are you happy with the facilities provided by DHL.

What are they exactly? OH yes you mean the gym well after 13 hours at work i feel kinda [zb] tired and want to get home to my wife and family.

1. What are your thoughts on the equipment provided to you by Innovate Logistics. This includes Vehicles, Trailers, Miscellaneous and PPE?

The trailers are representative of the ones that took Noahs animals on their long trek to the Ark, the boots are a litle harder than those supplied by the army but what the [zb] eh at least they were cheap.

The Volvos are great but please please take note that when Volvo said they could get 9.14 MPG they did it on a track or rolling road and not the M62 in rush hour traffic at 44 ton.

The lockers were a good idea, however buying 50 lockers for 300 staff doesnt quite work out but maybe thats just me being a fick trucker.

1. Are you happy with the hours you are working at the present time?

Hell yes im paid for 48 but love doing 55+ a week I feel I am keeping the Germans in bratvursten [zb] sausages.

1. Do you have any suggestions to propose to improve working conditions, Please include Vehicles, Trailers, H&S, etc?

Stop [zb] moaning about MPG its a [zb] truck not a Dahatsu Charade.

Is there any point if I say anything about anyone in transport ill get all the [zb] runs so NO.

1. Do you have any initiatives/ideas for improvement?

Yes get rid of DH_ELL and get a better company to run the place one that respects the drivers and doesnt think they are a pile of [zb], and penny pinches all the time.

Write what you want just remember you are a truck driver and are lower than the toilet cleaner in status even the guard dogs cat gets kicked less then you do but dont expect them to take any notice of what you write.

I love it can I fill it in?.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My reaction would be to give them the benefit of the doubt that they honestly were interested and give honest replies.
Time enough to slag off such an initiative when they prove themselves to be merely window dressing and ignore the feedback.
However assuming the worst of them from the outset and trying to be funny (unsuccessfully) only goes to explain why drivers are treated the way they often are.
Not surprising who the first 2 to put themselves in that category are, is it?
Good on 'em, 'till you know better. :wink:

Had it at our place, however it was company wide so drivers views are very diluted.

Really you can put what you like because it will not make the blindest bit of difference, as jammy says we are lower than cleaners, or rarther lower than part time cleaners. :open_mouth: :wink: