question

i have got my class II coming up if i pass does this entitle me to drive B+e on my licence

Don’t think so, although if you do the CE it obviously will.

paul davies:
i have got my class II coming up if i pass does this entitle me to drive B+e on my licence

NO - the C+E will though.

SNAP :exclamation: :exclamation:

I got my license back today and (bearing in mind I passed B after '97) you don’t get +E entitlement. you’d have to do b+e, c+e (class 1) etc.

ok i will have to do my b+e course thanks everone for the reply

If I were you Paul Davies, I would consider doing a C+E course rather than a B+E. Whilst it will certainly be more money than the BE, it will not be a lot more, and you will end up with a far more useful licence that will give you a BE as well.

If you do a BE you won’t get a CE just because you have a C already, but it does work the other way round.

paul davies:
ok i will have to do my b+e course thanks everone for the reply

Hi paul davies, I have to agree with Smart Mart on this one.

The reason that you don’t get B+E when you do a “C” is that the “E” is a separate licence group, so you’d have to take a test with a combination that includes a ‘proper’ “E.”

I’d also suggest you go for C+E, because once you’ve passed, you’ll then have a whole world of choice open to you.:grimacing:
(Not to mention the prospect of better wages. :wink: )

I’d also suggest that (all things considered) the C+E reverse might be easier than the B+E reverse too. :wink:

Either way up, I’d like to wish you good luck. :smiley: