Driving license question

Hi all I hold a C+E license and I’m currently doing my category D license already past the theory tests and model 2 just looking for a good company to train with but the main reason for this is if I pass my category D license will I get the D+E entitlement as I have a C+E license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James96:
Hi all I hold a C+E license and I’m currently doing my category D license already past the theory tests and model 2 just looking for a good company to train with but the main reason for this is if I pass my category D license will I get the D+E entitlement as I have a C+E license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

(Unless they changed the rules since I passed my D licence test in 1997… But yes, I got the E category entitlement without an extra test)

James96:
… if I pass my category D license will I get the D+E entitlement as I have a C+E license?

YES

Yup, the C is a higher grade licence, therefore you will get the E, I believe the D1+E should lose the 107 restrictions now. Would be nice if you could spell licence correctly. (Sorry but it is frustrating using American words).

discoman:
Yup, the C is a higher grade licence, therefore you will get the E, I believe the D1+E should lose the 107 restrictions now. Would be nice if you could spell licence correctly. (Sorry but it is frustrating using American words).

The D1+E (107) will still be there AS WELL AS a new D1+E without the code on the LISENSE (could not resist :smiling_imp: )

ROG:

discoman:

The D1+E (107) will still be there AS WELL AS a new D1+E without the code on the LISENSE (could not resist :smiling_imp: )

I knew someone would, I was under the impression the 107 restrictions was removed if you passed the higher licence. I haven’t checked mine in a long time, over here in NSW, I got my class 1 which you didn’t need a medical .
No drivers cpc no digital tacho if within 100km of base no details at all required to be filled out… but if you want to drive higher than a class 1 it’s called a MC and you Need a medical