+E query for coaches

I’m sure this has been asked before, but I cant find it, so bear with me !

Received my licence back with my C+E entitlement on it (Took about 8 business days). Now I am already a Cat D holder …

Query is; my licence still shows D+E provisional, should my C+E pass have upgraded my D to D+E or is this yet another test ?

:open_mouth:

Your licence should have been upgraded to D+E if you pass a C+E test IMHO. You should contact DVLA and get it done ASAP.

Thanks, just wanted to hear it from someone on here before I called Cust Serv and felt like an eejit !!

Just called them and YES the DE entitlement should have been awarded. Got an address to send it back and have it re-issued. Might wait 4 weeks though and … oh look its been 4 years since my SP30 can I have that removed as well :blush:

Good thinking on the SP30.

I had quite a bit of hassle with the DVLA getting D+E on my licence.

tis-hame:
oh look its been 4 years since my SP30 can I have that removed as well :blush:

if the sp30 points are expended they normally remove them when you change soemthing else on your licence. when i had nine points on my car licence they wanted paying to take them off. i just changed my address on my driving licence (and my car log book so not to arouse suspician) to my mums and they were taken off! then i just had to change them back a few months later (i just included a letter explaining the wife and me had seperated but were now back together)

cheap as chips!