Question for the container boys

Sorry to wake you up, guys… :wink:

Never having had owt to do with containers, I’m a bit curious as to the (fairly) recent appearance of those skelly trailers with four axles; I’m guessing that they actually split into two to facilitate delivery of two 20’ boxes, is this right?

Yep i saw one in action earlier in the year a clever bit of kit i think (though the driver said it was a pain in the arse) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hows it going with Evans then Reef?

OK m8 but i gotta be honest i was knackered when i finished yesterday.

Apart from Sundays tip out every other tip/reload was on the back with a pallet truck and trying to goto sleep early afternoon to start again at 11pm or midnight was hard going but all in all not too bad and im not scared of a bit of graft (now and again) :laughing:

Just had it far too easy on the brewery looking at the belly i’ve developed :blush:

Reef:
Just had it far too easy on the brewery looking at the belly i’ve developed :blush:

:laughing: delivering or drinking■■? :laughing:

Darby Flyer:

Reef:

:laughing: delivering or drinking■■? :laughing:

Bit of both if im honest :blush:

NOT at the same time though :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Reef:
OK m8 but i gotta be honest i was knackered when i finished yesterday.

Apart from Sundays tip out every other tip/reload was on the back with a pallet truck and trying to goto sleep early afternoon to start again at 11pm or midnight was hard going but all in all not too bad and im not scared of a bit of graft (now and again) :laughing:

What happened with Tandem? Have they gone under, not seen them around for a few weeks.

Wayne:
What happened with Tandem? Have they gone under, not seen them around for a few weeks.

No they’re still going Wayne but a lot of the trucks aren’t liveried up now. The main reason i left was i wanted the 4 on 4 off shift pattern…