Professional Drivers Lonely Hearts Forum? ;-)

Saw a cracking little lady trucker at Clacket Lane services yesterday as she walked past me she made a jokey comment at me cleaning my mirrors when it was ■■■■■■■ down with rain and then as she walked back to her truck 10 minutes later she said something else,but having cloth ears i didn’t make it all out :wink: …she was driving a Merc Axor beginning with RX54 i think with a white box trailer with a mid blue stripe down the side and i think she headed down the M23 although i wasn’t stalking her or anything :laughing: …im not really a forward person,so didn’t think it really the opportunity to blatantly ask someone out on a date…i fear rejection anyway :wink: :laughing:
now i’ve recently split with my partner of 12 years,although at the moment im still living at home…im just thinking to myself that im NEVER gonna meet anyone EVER again!!!..im away in a truck 5-6 days a week and when im home at weekends is mostly gonna be spent with my kids (not that i begrudge that)…if i met the RIGHT person i’d seriously consider dropping most or all of the nights out…but would it ever last to that stage??
just wondering how other truckers go about meeting women/men(whatever floats yer boat)■■..heaven forbid im even thinking of goin on Match.com but how the ■■■■ would it ever go anywhere…most of us are truck bores,so i figure the only relationship thats gonna happen is if the other party is either a truck driver or is into trucks??..correct me if im wrong :wink:

Dont worry Bikemonkey, youll find someone, Id just split up with my wife, thinking Id never find anyone, when a couple of weeks later one of my customers, wanting to learn to drive a rigid turns up, we hit it off, and here we are now married and expecting our first baby :smiley:

park up in fleetwood, flash a tenner, they’ll have your pants down in no time. you won’t meet a virgin over the age of 14.
so put it about a bit. a long term relationship in fleetwood, is you still being there in the morning.

bugcos:
Dont worry Bikemonkey, youll find someone, Id just split up with my wife, thinking Id never find anyone, when a couple of weeks later one of my customers, wanting to learn to drive a rigid turns up, we hit it off, and here we are now married and expecting our first baby :smiley:

does Fairycake know about this? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bikemonkey:
.im not really a forward person,so didn’t think it really the opportunity to blatantly ask someone out on a date…i fear rejection anyway :wink: :laughing:

Well, you never know, she might just be reading this right now :wink:

Harry Monk:

Bikemonkey:
.im not really a forward person,so didn’t think it really the opportunity to blatantly ask someone out on a date…i fear rejection anyway :wink: :laughing:

Well, you never know, she might just be reading this right now :wink:

you never know eh :wink: :wink: …i was in a white highline Scania pulling a 40’ box…PM me if your interested…or anyone else for that matter,not that i wanna sound desperate. :wink: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:

bugcos:

does Fairycake know about this? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it was her :confused:

Bikemonkey:
…im away in a truck 5-6 days a week and when im home at weekends is mostly gonna be spent with

And therein lies a big problem. Hardly anytime to meet anyone and when you do you have to hope they don’t wanna see to much of you !!

That feeling after splitting after a long relationship is the pits. You don’t know what you are feeling, your whole life has changed, you have gone from being dependant on someone to being alone.

I split with my ex of 7.5 years at the end of 2008 and I went through the wanting to meet other people thing immediately, as you do.

The thing is at first, your head is generally not in the right place, and even tho your gagging to find someone new its not always the right thing at the time, you tend to meet the wrong ones. Close (normally female) friends always said “you will meet someone when you have got your head around everything properly”. I never believed them, but by the middle of last year I started to come around and then things came clear and there appeared to be people wanting me rather than just me wanting them. I started to feel myself again. That was when it all changed.

Lucky for me, I met my now future wife at work, and yes she is a driver and NO, if you don’t ask you don’t get! I’m not saying be totally blatant but act fast, remember theres a good chance you will never see one of these women again, and for that reason at least give it a shot.

I was nervous as anything but it paid off big time, I happened to mention facebook and the rest is history. Lucky we were both single at the time and both ready for a relationship.

Good luck bikemonkey, you can do it mate.

Bugcos, I never had you down as a sly dog too :wink: hope you are OK mate and congrats on the bearn.

zippy!:
I split with my ex of 7.5 years at the end of 2008 and I went through the wanting to meet other people thing immediately, as you do.

I started to feel myself again. That was when it all changed.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mega LOL!

Now, I should re-read posts before submitting them!

Ah, yes women eh!!!
A few years ago I met and subsequently got engaged to her, decided to move upto Doncaster with her to her parents and managed to get a transfer from Stagecoach in Basingstoke to the depot in Worksop and within 3 weeks she told me to ZB off…
Being a Sunday afternoon where else could I go to accept back to my mums… :blush:
Ive been back living with my mum ever since :blush:

gazwrf:

zippy!:

I started to feel myself again. That was when it all changed.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

OK never mind “my feelings” ha ha, any more success stories?

Be very careful, they’re all a bunch of psychos :wink:

i would hazard a guess that starting a new relationship while working at your place is going to be a non starter. :confused: :confused: :confused:

1, you are never home in the week.

2, if you ask for an early finish if you have " a hot date " … well you know the answer to that one.

if it was me to be fair, i would concentrate and getting the money situation sorted then also finding somewhere to live ( i would forget worthing and think either southampton or norfolk ) if you find somewhere in southampton then you might be able to get home more. the last thing i would be thinking about is another relationship… just stick to the " massage " parlours for getting your rocks off. :wink:

DAF95XF:
Ah, yes women eh!!!
A few years ago I met and subsequently got engaged to her, decided to move upto Doncaster with her to her parents and managed to get a transfer from Stagecoach in Basingstoke to the depot in Worksop and within 3 weeks she told me to ZB off…
Being a Sunday afternoon where else could I go to accept back to my mums… :blush:
Ive been back living with my mum ever since :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That sounds something like all of the ones I’ve tried but in my case they all told me to zb off before I’d even got as far as a date let alone engaged :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: I’m 51 now and nothing’s changed.But in my experience it’s the married/seperated/divorced blokes who’ve got more chance of pulling young fit looking single birds than I’ve ever had being single :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:But I’m still waiting to find out if there’s one out there who wants to prove me wrong. :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll set one up, I’ll call it “truck, ■■■■ and ■■■■”, hint the [zb] rhymes with truck and isn’t duck!

Are there any single femmes on here then? If so truck, ■■■■ and ■■■■ can begin lol.

I don’t have a problem meeting them, the problem I always have is they are fine for a few months then they start moaning and I have to tell them to go do one.