Professional Drivers Lonely Hearts Forum? ;-)

DAF95XF:
Ah, yes women eh!!!
A few years ago I met and subsequently got engaged to her, decided to move upto Doncaster with her to her parents and managed to get a transfer from Stagecoach in Basingstoke to the depot in Worksop and within 3 weeks she told me to ZB off…
Being a Sunday afternoon where else could I go to accept back to my mums… :blush:
Ive been back living with my mum ever since :blush:

You were lucky mate the week after i moved out my mum sold the house and bought a smaller one.

kr79:

DAF95XF:
Ah, yes women eh!!!
A few years ago I met and subsequently got engaged to her, decided to move upto Doncaster with her to her parents and managed to get a transfer from Stagecoach in Basingstoke to the depot in Worksop and within 3 weeks she told me to ZB off…
Being a Sunday afternoon where else could I go to accept back to my mums… :blush:
Ive been back living with my mum ever since :blush:

You were lucky mate the week after i moved out my mum sold the house and bought a smaller one.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Harry Monk:
I don’t have a problem meeting them, the problem I always have is they are fine for a few months then they start moaning and I have to tell them to go do one.

Harry, it’s not just me then :wink:

Chris, living where you do isn’t going to make pulling any easier, not unless you’re into man love so ■■■■ em all, you know what you’ve gotta do mate, the birds over here just love an English accent :wink:

newmercman:

Harry Monk:
I don’t have a problem meeting them, the problem I always have is they are fine for a few months then they start moaning and I have to tell them to go do one.

Chris, living where you do isn’t going to make pulling any easier, not unless you’re into man love so [zb] em all, you know what you’ve gotta do mate, the birds over here just love an English accent :wink:

But that does’nt help when a yank girl’s Father finds out that his 18 year old daughter has got a middle aged Brit bloke like me after her :laughing: :laughing: and in general although they (sometimes) like our accent they won’t go for anyone born and bred outside of 30 miles let alone a Brit.Some say that her Brother would have more chance :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: It’s all a bit different to when they were taking Brit girls over there by the ship load after WW2. :frowning:

newmercman:

Harry Monk:

Chris, living where you do isn’t going to make pulling any easier, not unless you’re into man love so [zb] em all, you know what you’ve gotta do mate, the birds over here just love an English accent :wink:

funnily enough Mark i started applying for my passport today :wink: :wink: …unfortunately i cant seem to find anyone advertising for drivers over there at the moment??. :frowning:

Carryfast:
But that does’nt help when a yank girl’s Father finds out that his 18 year old daughter has got a middle aged Brit bloke like me after her :laughing: :laughing: (

Yes, I imagine that wouldn’t go down too well :wink:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:
But that does’nt help when a yank girl’s Father finds out that his 18 year old daughter has got a middle aged Brit bloke like me after her :laughing: :laughing: (

Yes, I imagine that wouldn’t go down too well :wink:

You’re right there Harry those girls’ Fathers get a bit possessive probably because they’ve got almost as much chance as their Brothers have if they’re younger than me. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Since splitting from my wife of 28 years I have had moderate success in meeting women by using Dating Direct and Match.com. Just avoid the ones with pictures of themselves in their wedding dress on their profile, nutters every last one of 'em. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

there are quite a few fit birds driving tippers for a couple of different firms where i live. not only do they drive bigger lorries than me but they are drop dead gorgeous. I find that a real turn on. like when i see a girl who races bikes or does track days. am I just a truck perv? :blush:

joedwyer1:
there are quite a few fit birds driving tippers for a couple of different firms where i live. not only do they drive bigger lorries than me but they are drop dead gorgeous. I find that a real turn on. like when i see a girl who races bikes or does track days. am I just a truck perv? :blush:

yes but you will have to be voted in to be a member :smiley:

Chris, nobody will advertise at the moment, they let the snow go before they do all that, they can’t take you out training when it’s chucking it down, I’m heading back tuesday, but you know how to get hold of me :wink:

I lived with a bird that was a tipper driver, fit as a butchers dog but a total psychobitch from hell :unamused:

zippy!:
Lucky for me, I met my now future wife at work, and yes she is a driver and NO, if you don’t ask you don’t get! I’m not saying be totally blatant but act fast, remember theres a good chance you will never see one of these women again, and for that reason at least give it a shot.

if i’m reading this right zippy (and im prob not :sunglasses: ) you met your future wife when you pulled her in for a ‘routine’ :question:

Ahh me ol mucker CC, how are ya! I knew someone would spot it and pound to the penny…

Do I qualify for a “well boss…” with that one?

zippy!:
Ahh me ol mucker CC, how are ya! I knew someone would spot it and pound to the penny…

not too bad thanks zippy!, count on me to spot a minor but significant detail, next you’ll say you gave her a PG9 and parked her up for 45 hours to work your magic :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:
I’ll set one up, I’ll call it “truck, ■■■■ and [zb]”, hint the [zb] rhymes with truck and isn’t duck!

I got it! :slight_smile: Truck, ■■■■ and cook! :slight_smile: I agree, they definitely need to be able to cook. :slight_smile:

joedwyer1:

:smiley: I’m rather taken with that chick on the current series of Ice Road Truckers. :blush:

Cruise Control:

zippy!:

not too bad thanks zippy!, count on me to spot a minor but significant detail, next you’ll say you gave her a PG9 and parked her up for 45 hours to work your magic :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not quite but it could be a future master plan for spending more time together during the week. :wink:

PS, do you need any time off in the near future and are you visiting shortly? You can always stop off for a brew… and no it wont be checked.

zippy!:

Cruise Control:

zippy!:

Not quite but it could be a future master plan for spending more time together during the week. :wink:

PS, do you need any time off in the near future and are you visiting shortly? You can always stop off for a brew… and no it wont be checked.

you got a PM mate.

Rob K:

joedwyer1:

:smiley: I’m rather taken with that chick on the current series of Ice Road Truckers. :blush:

I know what you mean, she’s fit. Amazing as she is (A) American & (B) A truck driver. You’d expect her to be a right porker.

Have said that, I though it was hilarious the other week when that ratchet broke when she was tightening her load & she ended up on her arse in the snow. :smiling_imp:

i,ve heard that a lot of them drop dead gorgeous female tipper drivers ar lady boys from barnsley. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: