Problem with ferrys

Have just found out the french are at it again , sea france have info

about this on there web site, delays already happening on the routes

to the docks in GB, seafrance also say maybe that the strikers will

try to close some roads around the docks, this strike according to

info on web from seafrance only 24hrs but we know the french,

I got caught by the strike on thursday at Calais, so went to Dunkirk instead and joined about 700 other trucks there waiting to board. The booking system went out of the window and it was first come first served. Arrived at dock at 5pm and managed to get on the 23.30 sailing to Dover. Luckily I was double-manning on the return or else I would have been out of hours :exclamation:

My dad drove to Germany - Koln by MB Sprinter , he use eurotunnel train on last evening thursday but luckly he dont use ferry but see lots of foreign lorries stuck in heavy queues operation stack at M20. seen website news on last friday morning, they had return normally.

Ben,

Hey Ben…that could have been a trip for you…along with your dad…and your trusty old camera…no…no…not rusty old camera…trusty…ha ha
have a nice day

yeah good old trust camera! :laughing: but sadly i give him a camera for take the trip germany unfornatunley he cant take photos of operation stack queues cos too dark!!! he enter train at 7pm :cry: but he is not interesting betz or lorries stuff!!! :imp: hopeful this summer he will doing going trip to Frankfurt and hope i will with him but depand what his boss say! :unamused:

Ben,