Prepare yourselves

Friday is nearly upon us so I’m now getting popcorn ready for the usual Friday is screwed bla bla bla. If you were all generous and work together we can clear the roads prepare the forkies for the one any only. You work the rest out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:
Friday is nearly upon us so I’m now getting popcorn ready for the usual Friday is screwed bla bla bla. If you were all generous and work together we can clear the roads prepare the forkies for the one any only. You work the rest out.

Zb him !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

mdourish:

Zb him !

Poor attitude

FFS Robroy finishes his week on a Saturday! :grimacing:

mdourish:

blue estate:

mdourish:

Zb him !

Poor attitude

I know he has

Well it’s only Wednesday and Friday is already zb,d should of tipped b&m today but too late , now tipping 8 am morning ( start 7 ) so will be out there till 8tomorrow night , can’t then start fri until 7 am , I knowing that ■■■■ he’ll have me out there till 8 if I could of got b&m off today I could of got hour / 2 up road and got going earlier in morn , finish earlier thurs , start earlier fri , 4 so had too be done by 5 ,
Need too come up with a plan so I can start fri as early as possible , zb 8 pm on a Friday night :unamused:

I’d like to help, but I’m just finished for the week, not back in till Monday now. :grimacing:

dozy:
Well it’s only Wednesday and Friday is already zb,d should of tipped b&m today but too late , now tipping 8 am morning ( start 7 ) so will be out there till 8tomorrow night , can’t then start fri until 7 am , I knowing that [zb] he’ll have me out there till 8 if I could of got b&m off today I could of got hour / 2 up road and got going earlier in morn , finish earlier thurs , start earlier fri , 4 so had too be done by 5 ,
Need too come up with a plan so I can start fri as early as possible , zb 8 pm on a Friday night :unamused:

Get yourself on the fridges always early start and early finish

the nodding donkey:
I’d like to help, but I’m just finished for the week, not back in till Monday now. :grimacing:

Just south of Madrid so early start tomorrow and be finished around midday :sunglasses:

If it helps finished Tuesday not back till week tomorrow,just put another box of Stella in the fridge and Currys on its way,sometimes life’s just crap :grimacing: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Well my Friday is so bad I don’t know how I will cope 2 am start run from Scarborough tip crick then home by lunch or earlier

Couldn’t get my last b&q off ( job changed ) , ran out of hours , so got too get that off in morn , starting 6 so be there for7 too hopefully beat there trucks , so hoping to make it home for 7pm , it’s not right though when you’ve been away all week , you should be home by mid afternoon , but boss doesn’t care as his pockets just get fuller .
Feeling sorry for myself , can’t wait too leave this job , so many promises , all ■■■■■■■■

dozy:
Couldn’t get my last b&q off ( job changed ) , ran out of hours , so got too get that off in morn , starting 6 so be there for7 too hopefully beat there trucks , so hoping to make it home for 7pm , it’s not right though when you’ve been away all week , you should be home by mid afternoon , but boss doesn’t care as his pockets just get fuller .
Feeling sorry for myself , can’t wait too leave this job , so many promises , all [zb]

Like I said before get on the fridges nice early starts and early finishes

dozy:
Feeling sorry for myself , can’t wait too leave this job , so many promises , all [zb]

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stand up for yourself!
But why am I bothering, as if you can’t work out by now that employment/business promises are mainly bull/sales, you never will…

mdourish:

dozy:

Like I said before get on the fridges nice early starts and early finishes

that usually works as …start nice and early on day one…then work straight through till you finish early morning on day 3… :slight_smile: