It twas the night before

My first training day will start with Pete, after a nice if damp drive down, I am sat in a cosy little hotel room thanks to Pete and my class 2 starts tomorrow it, test day is Thursday so while that is still a grey area I am really looking forward to starting.

It felt like a long time since I picked up my d2 form from the post office, waited patiently for my licence to come back and get theorys booked it’s all led up to now, and while there might be a longer wait for test day, and blagging time off work will be a pain, it still starts tomorrow [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Good luck to everybody whatever stage you are at the wait is worth it

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Well first day is done, Chris my instructor was great, a lot to get used to, but no wacking kerbs or anything that dodgy plenty things to work on tomorrow. Shame test is cancelled but get there eventually and get that class 1 booked in!

Sorry to hear your test is cancelled. Same thing happened to me with the last lockdown.
Itll come before you know it :slight_smile:

Rich T:
Sorry to hear your test is cancelled. Same thing happened to me with the last lockdown.
Itll come before you know it :slight_smile:

Cheers bud, aye it is sad that I miss out by one day but oh well, I had good drive today, first day nerves gone, things start to click more, I can work on really getting my mirror checks done and obvious for examiners and be ready for my road trip again from Aberdeen so while this week is cut short, it has been a great few days I’ll cope with the sales job for a a while longer before the open road is mine!