It’s Friday :open_mouth:

I’ll just leave that here, and awaiting… :smiley:

biggriffin:

How many steak dinners
How many without steak
Answers please
Judging by dozys recent escapades he’s going to be in steak dinner corner tonight

you Really need to change this to the robroy thread as he seems to be having more trouble than me getting home on a sat never mind a Friday
Anyway job was changed early
Hours , how do I know , I couldn’t sleep , but it was better as instead of empty
From Dagenham - Thurrock - Banbury , I got loaded from Dagenham - Morrison’s Kettering ( 12.40 booking but I was there , tipped & way out at 10 am ( tearassing does pay
) then back to yard & home , but ZB phone rings & how you getting on , ZB terrible , hopefully make it back today !! Can you do a collection , no , it’s just at Corby then back , what times this ready , now , on way !!! , now tossing it off in lay-by to get
Back & finish for 2 , home 3 ish
Can’t wait for robs Sunday trials & tribulations!!

5B3049AB-6157-48AD-9810-23328E16C56C.jpeg

robthedog:

biggriffin:

How many steak dinners
How many without steak
Answers please
Judging by dozys recent escapades he’s going to be in steak dinner corner tonight

Yes to be honest I’ve been home ok of late , last 2 weeks not much work even on a Friday, tip & collection & local so ok , should be done by 2 but it’s 1 / 2 hrs home on a Friday that’s starting to grate , miss 20 miss down a1 from Newark - Grantham , you will have to tune in for any excitement to robs Roy’s sun some time running in for your dose of other drivers woes

I’m sat hiding in our trailer storage yard that’s 2miles from depot as TM told me to ,
So 3 pm finish at the latest [emoji16] only started at 6:30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dozy:
you Really need to change this to the robroy thread as he seems to be having more trouble than me getting home on a sat never mind a Friday
Hours , how do I know , I couldn’t sleep , but it was better as instead of empty
From Dagenham - Thurrock - Banbury , I got loaded from Dagenham - Morrison’s Kettering ( 12.40 booking but I was there , tipped & way out at 10 am ( tearassing does pay
) then back to yard & home , but ZB phone rings & how you getting on , ZB terrible , hopefully make it back today !! Can you do a collection , no , it’s just at Corby then back , what times this ready , now , on way !!! , now tossing it off in lay-by to get

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Also back to normality in a way. It’s Fri the sun’s out. And routes to the coast and the lake district are busy as ever

I’ll be home in 20mins steak pie, n chips for tea, back in Sunday 0630.

dozy:

So robroy is the new dozy, this should be good, lots of steak to go around

biggriffin:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no peas and brown sauce■■?..heathen… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no peas and brown sauce■■?..heathen… :slight_smile:

Mushy peas, and gravey, Cold Corona beer, to wash it down :smiley:

edd1974:
Also back to normality in a way. It’s Fri the sun’s out. And routes to the coast and the lake district are busy as ever

Yep so my Friday is knackered. My travel to work route is from the seaside down the main route that the tourists use to get back to the motorway and there’s a water mains that’s burst earlier today so that’s already knackered with 5 mile tailbacks and my night trunk is going to take me over the A66 towards the Lake District.

Fortunately knowledge of single track country lanes will mitigate the worst of the damage on the way to work and hopefully the onset of darkness will stop the bell end holidaymakers coming to a complete stop on the A66 at Mainsgill Farm Shop to take a picture of the camels.

Ahh bliss.

No more chasing the shifts others don’t want anymore…

I don’t anticipate working any fridays now for the remainder of this year. Good riddance to the very worst day of the week to be on the road, or on their way to somewhere including work…

I manage me to walk in the house just after 4pm with a slab of beer underneath my arm, and a fat steak in the other hand

Just another day for me…

dozy:

:laughing: :laughing: Wow, I’ve either got under old dozy’s skin at one time or another… or there’s a bit of man love/bromance coming at me here :smiley: .
I’m getting the vibe, 2 name checks in 2 different threads. :open_mouth:

‘Trials and Tribulations’? …nah sorry doze, not me man.

Just to update you …2 South coast drops ain’t open in morning, so left them at a haulage yard for them to do on Monday.
So at present me old mate, I’m at Cardiff, just finished a home made shepherds pie, followed by sherry trifle,.and 2 bottles of Bud.
Got loaded earlier, parked in factory grounds, showered, suited and booted (well clean work kit anyway) and ready ready to rock and roll about 6 15 in morning, …
So hey man!..just be home in time for the Cup Final, a cold beer,.warm slippers,.and a hot wife. :sunglasses: …and don’t re.start work to 0630 Wed morning…cool eh?

So thing is doze it’s a case of …‘‘Rob’s a winner, chicken dinner’’…(or in my case tomorrow night,.a Steak dinner. :sunglasses:

God I love being me. :sunglasses:

Have a good night doze, and as I always say…
‘Keep in touch with yourself’ :wink: :laughing:

The wife’s birthday today so I requested an early finish. Unfortunately someone else had beaten me to it. However - left Corby at 0545, tipped WH Smith at Swindon (only me there) had a full break at Reading Services, loaded in Hounslow (only me there) tipped Corby, back to yard, dropped trailer, home, quick shower and in the garden at the Five Horseshoes, pint in hand, by about half four. Life’s good - and I’m on the Corby shunt on Monday, start 8am.

1330-2200

Now in the pub.

Start Monday 1300

Got in just after 4pm , could have been earlier but I had to insure car temporally and started it from 3pm but typically i was finished by 2pm :unamused:

Just to keep dozy updated… :smiley:
There ya go doze, in half an hour ago,.showered, changed,.sat in front of tv listening to the great Alan Shearer on the pre match build up FA Cup final. :sunglasses:

Enjoy yer week next week bud. :wink: