Prayers for victims, and is everyone here OK?

Hay all,

Just thought I’d post here and say I’m sorry for the losses due to the terror attacks, and my prayers and condolences to the victims and their loved ones. So far the news has it that there are 37 deaths, and over 700 injured, is that accurate? I also hope that everyone here is OK. If so, please check in.

Erik (TruckNet USA)

i should have been in battersea when it happened but thanks to Brakes, i was over an hour late. another of our drivers should have been in edgeware but he was delayed at an earlier delivery too :open_mouth:

what a senseless loss of life,lets just hope the perputraters are brought to justice before they reek anymore havok.
it’s a sad day when an innocent person can’t go about their daily business without fear, is this what so many brave men and women gave their lives for in the world wars? brittain at the mercy of an unseen enemy!

my prayers go with the victims famiies.

Well i’m here

paul b:
what a senseless loss of life,lets just hope the perputraters are brought to justice before they reek anymore havok.
it’s a sad day when an innocent person can’t go about their daily business without fear, is this what so many brave men and women gave their lives for in the world wars? brittain at the mercy of an unseen enemy!

my prayers go with the victims famiies.

Well said Paul :smiley:

Welcome to TruckNet UK Erik R :smiley:

I was in Calais overnight on Wednesday … drove round to the Port yesterday morning, got booked on the P&O 1115 sailing. while waiting, Just before boarding the boat, I turned on the radio to Radio 5 to hear what had been happening. Then followed a very very anxious 3 hours till I was able to contact my wife … she works in the middle of a triangle of Moorgate, Old Street and Liverpool Street. I must admit to crying when I finally got through to her.

I was coming up the M23 and the matrix’s was displaying

CENTRAL LONDON

AREA CLOSED

TURN ON RADIO

that was a eriee feeling.