A40 Crash Response

I am not sure if this will go down to well with the people who run this site but I am making enquiries with the Police to get details of the lorry driver who died, It is my intention to try and attend the funeral and lay a wreath on behalf of those who would like me to go ahead and do this.
( this would be pending on what his company and family say)
I would like to get a wreath on behalf of everyone FROM Trucknet, I am not asking for any funds off anyone but your view on this would be taken into consideration. or any other idea`s.
thank you.

Personaly I think this is a wonderfull guesture!
may be something could be arranged on a more regular basis when a tragedy like this happens

I for 1 would be willing to look into helping with the funding!

the funding of this wreath has already been alocated. all I need is to know if it should come from me alone or from all of YOU on trucknet, I hope it will be the later.

At times like these I think we should start a dedicated thread of condolence.

This could then be printed off and sent or delivered to the funeral.

cheers
STEVE.

Steve if this could be done I could print it out and place the names into a book with clear plastic sheets like an album and give to the company to pass on. good idea steve,
I WILL OPEN A THREAD ON THE FAMILY POST FOR THOSE TO PUT THERE NAMES ETC. PLEASE KEEP IY SHORT.

how about if a bank account was opened so drivers could donate into it for occasions such as this.dont know about the legal implications of it though but just a thought.

That would be good and if some one from the PDA could help then even better, I will also ask the drivers company transport manager maybe we can donate to them or there account on behalf of the family, Once the Liason officer from Uxbridge Police has phoned me and given me all the details I will let you know, the drivers name etc and company who he drove for.