condolence posts or lack of them

Well where are they all

Come on and pull your [zb] fingers out

( hopefully mods will be partying and not notice )

Back now and just did…plus the [zb] allows people to put in a MUCH stronger word…L. :wink:

You reckon■■? :wink: :wink:

But you are right.

cheers
STEVE.

well maybe not all :laughing:

From what I read I have to leave condolences in ‘The Family Room’

I can’t even find ‘The Family Room’ but I did orriginally leave them on the first new item.
I think such a print off, although a nice gesture would mean nothing to the family, they would rather have their Dad/Husband/Son back.
as time goes by they will if they keep it look at it and feel gratefull but at the moment I am sure the last thing they’ll want to be reminded of is Lorry driving.

Mate, I have started the original thread for that - why would I write the same thing over and over into different forums?

Atra Mors, this post was not directed towards anyone in particular.

All messages will be put together so that they can be sent to the family concerned.

cheers
STEVE.

Atra Mors, You seem a little put out as on all the threads I have read you seem to keep on about " I STARTED THIS" If you feel you have been put out then please let me know by e mail on the thread or by telephone (my number you can find in the for sale thread) I would be more than willing to give you the contacts numbers of the people at XL and Police for you to carry on, I am not one for taking the lead or trying to make a name for myself, if you want to do this please let me. I am also sorry for having to put this on the thread but as you dont have an e mail I had no choice.
many thanks.
Tony. aka Concordia.

Just sign it, it is a bit obvious the family would rather have him back ( do we know his name ) but at least they know other people are thinking of them or are shocked ( Cant think of any other way of putting it ) by this incident as well, i know they won’t care about us signing a book but in the future they may look at it and know they were not alone.

Dafman, yes we have heard from the Liason guy at XL where he worked the information I was given I will forward to a Moderator and leave it to them to decide what they put in the thread, there isnt much but his name was Paul Wizik, 40 ys old and married,