Posting before the nurse has done her rounds

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

dafdave:
Would it ,i used to like her,i think LOL
regards dave.

Shirley who? :laughing:

Its Shirley Temple your thinking of Chris,or maybe Shirley Crabtree a.k.a. BIG DADDY!!! Dennis.

No no Dennis,Shirley Temple is an Indian restaurant in a Brum suburb isn’t it?

Now,where did I put that 6th gear :question:
Oh,it’s only a five-speed…

shirley is near croydon ain1t it

Chris Webb:
Charlie Drake played bowls somewhere didn’t he,I’m totally confused now.

nah you thinking of peter bowls … he was a haggis farmer out near flint in norf waleshire…

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

dafdave:
Would it ,i used to like her,i think LOL
regards dave.

Shirley who? :laughing:

Its Shirley Temple your thinking of Chris,or maybe Shirley Crabtree a.k.a. BIG DADDY!!! Dennis.

No no Dennis,Shirley Temple is an Indian restaurant in a Brum suburb isn’t it?

chris your right mixed up that Temple was a rolling mills in sheffield or was that Hayley mills now i,am mixed up
was it shirley who had the bertie sweet factory in Sheffield
John

hiya,
Or was is not Haley’s Comet and they named a Leyland after it.
thanks harry long retired

that was haley mills and it was a factory they named after her …

mushroomman:
I think that I remember Shirley (don’t call me Surely) Eaton. Didn’t she used to make those splitter axles :confused: .

No that was her twin!

I used to have of them theer Fiat tha knows or was it a you know?
That rolling mill were at Templeborough or was it Ingleborough,maybe it were Loughborough or Conisborough,wish I knew,still got their stuff on the wagon from 1968…

ubym344:
shirley eaton covered in gold paint :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There is gold in them thar crevices!

John McVey:

mushroomman:
I think that I remember Shirley (don’t call me Surely) Eaton. Didn’t she used to make those splitter axles :confused: .

No that was her twin!

:stuck_out_tongue: very clever!

Chris Webb:
I was just thinking who invented fractions…was it Henry the Eighth?

Nothing wrong with your memory Chris, I can vouch for that.
Your dead right, Charlie Drake one of Englands greatest mariners did play bowls for Plymouth Argyle.

mushroomman:

Chris Webb:

Your dead right, Charlie Drake one of Englands greatest mariners did play bowls for Plymouth Argyle.

Is that the same team Norman plays for :question: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

sammyopisite:

mushroomman:

Chris Webb:

Is that the same team Norman plays for :question: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Who sammie,Norman Argyle? Thanks Steve,I knew I were right about Charlie Drake - he licked Nelson at Trafalgar Square,bloody Italians.

He is very good at it, thats why they call him Norman The Conqueror.

hiya,
Never any good at conkers, was Norman ■■, maybe but, William was a certainty,i think, but it is medication time.
thanks harry long retired.

harry_gill:
hiya,
Never any good at conkers, was Norman ■■, maybe but, William was a certainty,i think, but it is medication time.

Don’t those conkers eat jellied eels?

Wheel Nut:

harry_gill:
hiya,

Don’t those conkers eat jellied eels?

No Malc they are congas,they dance under water and give you a nasty bite.You are thinking of jellied Cockneys,born in bells or summat and slip and slide all over.They used to have jellied eels on their shoes but kept slipping on 'em.

I reckon it’s bedtime,I’m getting as daft as you lot… :laughing:
You can’t be offside with a new ball and it’s a wise sardine that knows it’s own tin.

will you lot give it a rest. you’re cracking me up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
anyroad me edd urts, or is that tomorrow :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ray

I remember they were slippery and those conkers were nuts, but edd, wasn’t he a horse that talked?

A stalking horse!

Wheel Nut:
I remember they were slippery and those conkers were nuts, but edd, wasn’t he a horse that talked?

A stalking horse!

You’ve got him in one Malc and here he is…

I think he was an Aussie orse so his hooves would be t’other way round,went faster bakkards than forrards,bit like a Terberg shunter but they had wheels not hooves - well mine did I think,did it,bloody hell I can’t remember,better ask Douglas…

FFS,who started this thread…nurse has been round twice,she’ll have to entice me and not with medication either. :laughing: