Posting before the nurse has done her rounds

I know lots of you are getting on in this forum - that’s what makes it so rich and varied after all - but already today we’ve had a John who might’ve been called Jimmy, but actually turned out to be a Tony, and shrunk by a foot too :confused:

So come on folks, let the daily medication kick in and post after your dinner - it’d be much easier :wink: :grimacing:

Yer cheeky sod jj im an oldie,its short term memory loss that does it,we are more to be pitied than skitted LOL LOL LOL
regards dave.

oops forgot what I come on here for, whats my name

ubym344:
oops forgot what I come on here for, whats my name

is it rumplestiltskin…■■? i’m rite arnt i .■■ :smiley:

Well yer on the right track bowser LOL
regards dave.

dafdave:
Well yer on the right track bowser LOL
regards dave.

i was going to go with shirly bassy but that would have been stoopid … :smiley:

Would it ,i used to like her,i think LOL
regards dave.

dafdave:
regards dave.

Shirley who? :laughing:

Chris Webb:

dafdave:
regards dave.

Shirley who? :laughing:

Its Shirley Temple your thinking of Chris,or maybe Shirley Crabtree a.k.a. BIG DADDY!!! Dennis.

shirley eaton covered in gold paint :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ubym344:
shirley eaton covered in gold paint :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pervert!!!

I forgot to write she was sitting in a big j unit but cannot quite see the back of the motor to confirm what engine it had :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought that was a burly chassis not a Shirley Bassey !! Was she with the gardener ?
I’m confused :unamused: :unamused:

ubym344:
I forgot to write she was sitting in a big j unit but cannot quite see the back of the motor to confirm what engine it had :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If it was in Blackpool it would be up on bricks and the engine would have disappeared or is that Liverpool :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if it had been outside my late cousins scrap yard in the 60s it would have vanished with the drive train going for export and he would have put a big smile on shirley eatons face for sure :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think that I remember Shirley (don’t call me Surely) Eaton. Didn’t she used to make those splitter axles :confused: .

did she have 2 speeds? :laughing: :laughing:

MaggieD:
I thought that was a burly chassis not a Shirley Bassey !! Was she with the gardener ?I’m confused :unamused: :unamused:

No you are thinking of Charlie Dimmock :wink: ,

or charlie drake … :smiley:

I was just thinking who invented fractions…was it Henry the Eighth?

Charlie Drake played bowls somewhere didn’t he,I’m totally confused now.