Just for wheelnut

here you go malc :smiley:

:smiley:

Cheers John. I saw a photo of Micks new MAN yesterday, he still hasn’t grown up :stuck_out_tongue:

think that must of been at pickering show or driffield not sure which :smiley:

JohnyRose63:
think that must of been at pickering show or driffield not sure which :smiley:

I took your L10 ERF once but I don’t think Mick had his 3600 at the time. I don’t think I was at that one on your photo.

I got your email, will be in touch whenever we manage to get back up North, it is the gravitational pull that prevents it :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

rare breed that george :laughing:

JohnyRose63:
rare breed that george :laughing:

Wasn’t he just. I have seen his daughter on facebook recently. I might send her that picture :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember his fiddle he had with the lads on the washbay. The office manager was his neighbour :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

I was in with the fat controller at the time, it was quite embarrassing…

JohnyRose63:

Actually remembering your E registration, Mick F must have had his new 3600 DAF as that was D** NAG

I think the only new Scania was Wally Sutcliffes at the time.

Looks like Keynsham to me

JohnyRose63:

That will always be Cec’s motor though!

me and el simmo on tour in germany
oh dear :laughing:

remember these :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

tommos mate selwyn who was at norman lewis drove for them now he was a rum egg. :laughing:

JohnyRose63:
remember these :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yes. I worked with them a lot when I was on NLT, almost my second home in Moerdijk

They bought P&O Tankmasters and then got taken over by GCA

I have had some bad (good) weekends in the South of France with their drivers too.

JohnyRose63:
tommos mate selwyn who was at norman lewis drove for them now he was a rum egg. :laughing:

He was. Not sure where he is now, he went to Canada I think.

Some great memories John, keep it up.

cadburys somerdale i took on that role were eddie from lancs left off then over to erith oil works to load :slight_smile:
good old days. yer selwyn made me laugh mate thats for sure :laughing: remember we all use to walk to that pub on the left for afew wi bro beasley and co.when we use to swill out at sets greenwich keep meaning to ring geoff see how they all keeping
:laughing:

JohnyRose63:
cadburys somerdale i took on that role were eddie from lancs left off then over to erith oil works to load :slight_smile:
good old days. yer selwyn made me laugh mate thats for sure :laughing: remember we all use to walk to that pub on the left for afew wi bro beasley and co.when we use to swill out at sets greenwich keep meaning to ring geoff see how they all keeping
:laughing:

That would be the Pilot. Do you remember daft old Bill Riseham getting into a fight down there when he used to go with Geoff Waudby.

If you mean Geoff Waddilove, he is a miserable cantankerous old bugger now since he blew half his leg off, he has forgotten those good old days above the tunnel and in Greenwich. He bought the drivers a car to go to the cafe and pub in, some bugger found it up the West end :stuck_out_tongue: