Let's hear it for the other half

My wife call’s these threads “strings” she can’t seem to get it in to her head that they are “threads” no matter how many times I remind her and she has a masters degree in ed studies, should have left school at 15 and become a lorry driver if you ask me, but seriously we bang on about our travels, adventures and memories of life on the road but what about the unsung hero ie the wife and mother dutifully (sounds patronising) holding it all together at home while we are out there galavanting our way around the world, no the next time she complains will be the 1st (and the last) “never a discouraging word” hip hip!

Very true words them john. Those of us who have managed to hang on to them should be grateful.

My girl is the woman behind the man behind the wheel

Well done girls
Rich

John, having a wife with those qualifications I would have though she is articulate.

, to write a few stories about life on the home front.

Dave.

I keep on at her Dave but she just says “I’m not doing another bloody dissertation” maybe you and Steve can persuade her on the 23rd

My good Lady takes most of the pics I post on here,she can spot what make of lorry it is,as quick as me,they can be trained. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Am not gonna give my old girl a mention…

if i give her attention now she will be wanting more things later…

like FOREPLAY… :wink: :wink:

Glad it’s your old lady that takes the pics Dave,after seeing the wiper blades in some of the shots I was beginning to worry a bit.On that topic there’s an old Croans Kippers driver in Edinburgh called Dennis Gunn who has photos and video shots taken from his cab while driving over the Forth Bridge.

hiya,
No comment, i’m not qualified.
thanks harry long retired.

call me an old softy,but i bought my missus a new bag and belt for valentines, mind you the hoover works a treat now! :smiling_imp:

park your wagon on your sheets and your bed on your boots