Possible important info for tanker drivers

Just a note that 2 of our wagons were stopped at a police check on the A4 running into brentford in london - apparently they were only interested in tankers and their contents. Wagons were checked over but not tacho’s.

This may be some sort of reaction to terrorist intelligence maybe, who knows but strange they should be so particular about who they were pulling in and quite late in the evening 9pm ish :confused:

map-man:
Just a note that 2 of our wagons were stopped at a police check on the A4 running into brentford in london - apparently they were only interested in tankers and their contents. Wagons were checked over but not tacho’s.

This may be some sort of reaction to terrorist intelligence maybe, who knows but strange they should be so particular about who they were pulling in and quite late in the evening 9pm ish :confused:
[/quote]

Well looks like someone new something about whats going on in London at the moment!!!

In light of todays bombings I can see why they are worried

The Biker:
In light of todays bombings I can see why they are worried

I think thats precisely Y they were stopped, uncanny they were stopped and now there are explosions all over London ? Conincidence ? I think not! Funny how theres a G8 summit goin on as well! Maybe the French after Yday!!

Just got out of bed, put the telly on and I am speechless :open_mouth:

What bunch of idiots would do such a thing as this?. After the great news of yesterday when London got the Olympics this sad sad event happens. I have astepson who often goes into central London & we have had 3hrs of wondering if he’s ok…thank God he is he’s just rang. My thought & prayers go out to those not ucky.

Dear gods… it’s hell out there…