Poor BMW driver... Not

Trying to push in by the looks of it, don’t understand why they have to trash their own cars :confused: see it all to often, instead of waiting they just drive into the side of the lorry.

Shame that… :unamused: :grimacing:

Nice , new rear door for an E90 if it’s needed is about £380 , front door about 450… Plus paint and Labour , ain’t gonna be cheap whoever is at fault. I know this after some space cadet T boned me as they decided to come out of a side street but they also decided to smash my sill and sill trim and make the chassis a different shape.

Trust it was car to truck and not truck to car as the truck is in the correct lane and cannot possibly be held responsible. Video of the actual incident is the required proof of guilt. The above possibly shows the extraction part of the manoeuvre. Could be a whiplash claim for the probably guilty car driver though!

Right by the sign telling him the lane is closed.

Typical ■■■■■■■■ BMW driver. i don’t get where he thought he was going, he wasn’t even close to nipping up the side of the truck. How ■■■■ are these people?

Another helmet

lol serves the bloody idiot right :smiling_imp:

Does BMW mean Bavarian motor cars,or wagen in German?

Probably ROG and RobK showing how zip merging should be done in a number 1 situation or was that a number 2 in this case :confused: . :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …Brainless Moronic [zb]… :unamused:

mark41:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: …Brainless Moronic [zb]… :unamused:

They have moved on from BMW’s, now drive Audi’s, still with zero driving skill’s

toby1234abc:
Does BMW mean Bavarian motor cars,or wagen in German?

Neither. It stands for Bayerische Mist Wagen.
:wink:

Fly By Nite 1 …■■■■■■■ …0

AFPMSL :grimacing:

My only road crash was with a BMW, 2 days out the garage brand new it was. Guy thought i had the same stopping distance as he did :unamused: Was lucky that day as a witness stopped and by luck was a off duty police.

Still got the pictures, i’ll try and dig them out but i had a few scratches on my offside stair while his motor was proper ■■■■■■ up :laughing:

You might find lane irrelevant here , the BMW is stationary , The truck was moving. Only moving vehicles can do damage.
Not so open and closed case that one.

The truck was moving out the way, the incident had already happened.

Are bmw’s the only car to have an handbook with a section called"how to drive like a complete ■■■■■■ in it by any chance■■?

jase:
Are bmw’s the only car to have an handbook with a section called"how to drive like a complete [zb] in it by any chance■■?

No, newer Audi’s have a really comprehensive chapter, as well as Range Rovers too, its briefly covered in the VW Passat destruction manual also :grimacing:

Cheered big Joe,I’ll keep an eye out for them too!!! Lol
I think it’s good that manufacturers put these sections in the handbook as it shows these ■■■■■■■■■ how to drive like they own the road and that their need is greater than everyone else on the road.

Stupid (zb) perhaps he was trying to copy this guy :laughing: :laughing:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 40mph.html