No need for TNCSI with this one

■■■■ me…

i.imgur.com/c2Mm7af.gifv

:open_mouth:

Perhaps the driver was looking at her breasts like I was?

That aside, it’s awful driving. I’m guessing he just didn’t see the car…

yourhavingalarf:
[zb] me…

i.imgur.com/c2Mm7af.gifv

:open_mouth:

That’s what you get for being a wannabe BMW driver.

Under run bars work then.

That really is a bit crap, and perfectly avoidable.

Oh ■■■■, I’m starting to sound like jakethesnake now!

“Hi boss it’s me, I’m afraid I’ve just clipped a car.”

Yeah but you get quality points for removing a wannabe BMW from the road. Suger daddy going to be a bit ■■■■■■ (chavs cant afford BMWs).

Am thinking new driver who forgot they weren’t driving a car for a mo.

What a complete ■■■■ shouldnt be on the road another one that got his licence in EE no doubt !!!

toonsy:
Perhaps the driver was looking at her breasts like I was?

That aside, it’s awful driving. I’m guessing he just didn’t see the car…

I wondering if she needs the kiss of life…i’m offering :blush: :laughing:

Even more unbelievably, that corner is literally 80ft from there yard!! Thats the turning off st andrews road onto third way in avonmouth.

robthedog:
What a complete ■■■■ shouldnt be on the road another one that got his licence in EE no doubt !!!

No, apparently you can get your licence here as well now. Training levels have sunk to an all time low. Just ask yourself how any driver could pass a C + E and turn a corner (not a tight corner) and hit a car like that. Mirror checks were obviously not important. :unamused:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

No, apparently you can get your licence here as well now. Training levels have sunk to an all time low. Just ask yourself how any driver could pass a C + E and turn a corner (not a tight corner) and hit a car like that. Mirror checks were obviously not important. :unamused:

Checking his mirrors has nothing to do with it if he positioned the thing correctly before making the turn there wouldn’t be a problem the clown has no idea how to Position it in the first case

robthedog:
Checking his mirrors has nothing to do with it if he positioned the thing correctly before making the turn there wouldn’t be a problem the clown has no idea how to Position it in the first case

The line he’s taken with the unit alone would have put him on a collision course with the car assuming the car driver hadn’t obviously gone for the safe option of keeping well over to the left while waiting to turn right.Which seems to be an increasing problem these days.This idiot is one of the worst type of car drivers in that regard let alone driving an artic.

Having said that it’s obviously a difficult junction to turn right into,if traffic is waiting in the centre to come out to turn right,because of the tail sweep hazard to the left.Which might partly explain some of his logic.Realistically it needs to be made turn left only.

He took that junction like he was driving a car badly :unamused:

Seems like he was trying to beat the red cab lorry rather than take the turn from a standing start

robthedog:

Nice one BrexitRob
All UK drivers are perfect then?

What was that Webbs driver thinking??
Very poor standard of driving.

halewood:

robthedog:

Nice one BrexitRob

Nope,the standard on the road now is appalling and as most of them are from abroad.
FACT.
Brexit has nothing to do with it

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

If you look at the road he was turning from he could not position himself any differently because of the width. The mistake he made was not to go forward enough before making the turn.

That said whether he had positioned himself wrongly or rightly at any corner he or she should be checking the mirrors to watch where the trailer is going especially if it is tight and there are obstructions nearby.

If he had been checking as he should he would have seen his trailer was going to hit the car and stopped.

So explain why he should not bother with mirrors please?

robthedog:

halewood:

robthedog:

Nice one BrexitRob

Nope,the standard on the road now is appalling and as most of them are from abroad.
FACT.
Brexit has nothing to do with it

Can’t quite agree with you there.The percentange of foreigners is very small and they are not all bad (some better even :wink:) Appalling driving from both and good driving from both. TRUE FACT. :laughing:

Stop being biased. :wink:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

If you look at the road he was turning from he could not position himself any differently because of the width. The mistake he made was not to go forward enough before making the turn.

That said whether he had positioned himself wrongly or rightly at any corner he or she should be checking the mirrors to watch where the trailer is going especially if it is tight and there are obstructions nearby.

If he had been checking as he should he would have seen his trailer was going to hit the car and stopped.

So explain why he should not bothere with mirrors please?

You have to be joking right !
He should have gone further past the junction before turning in allowing the trailer to easily clear the car at the junction correct positioning of the vehicle to make the turn which he clearly didn’t do, yes obviously use your mirrors but it would be cursory glance to make sure all was well as I stated earlier the clown hasn’t posistioned himself correctly from the outset, total muppet