Poor BMW driver... Not

toby1234abc:
Does BMW mean Bavarian motor cars,or wagen in German?

No.

Just taken a look at the vid. See what I can find out when I get in the yard tomorrow.

Does VW mean peoples car or wagen in German.?

toby1234abc:
Does VW mean peoples car or wagen in German.?

Peoples car, Volks = of people

sad bike guy should have filmed the fly by nite driver getting out and discussing the problem :smiling_imp:

Wheel Nut:
sad bike guy should have filmed the fly by nite driver getting out and discussing the problem :smiling_imp:

Probably be something like this

paul@midway:
You might find lane irrelevant here , the BMW is stationary , The truck was moving. Only moving vehicles can do damage.
Not so open and closed case that one.

if you also notice the bmw moves just after the truck…eg it was running. if i had parked there (bloody stupid place to park) and i got hit the last thingi would do was get in the car and move it.

but then again its a bmw driver…so it more than likely is their fault

That pratt on the bike in Busbys vid deserves to get flattened, pity a little old lady with a buggy going across the road at the crossing. Wandering all over the road like a ■■■■, would have loved to have been drivin my BMW along there :slight_smile:

bubsy06:

Wheel Nut:

Probably be something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQCA8-x3Lk

he seems like one of those scooter brigades…lol

raymundo:
That pratt on the bike in Busbys vid deserves to get flattened, pity a little old lady with a buggy going across the road at the crossing. Wandering all over the road like a ■■■■, would have loved to have been drivin my BMW along there :slight_smile:

tossers like the idiot with the camera wind me up, he is obviously goin out of his way to wind drivers up, giving the finger off camera over a nonexistent cut up, then zb’s himself when he gets confronted. he was lucky the fella didnt punch is lights out

toby1234abc:
Does BMW mean Bavarian motor cars,or wagen in German?

BMW=Bayerische Motoren Werke (Bavarian Motor Works)

at the risk of seeming racist, in bradford BMW refers to “black mans wheels”