Not again

He’s done it again…

youtube.com/watch?v=–RkU6X-570

He’s special.

special needs

he looks special wearing those specks…bit of a nailbiter though. :open_mouth:

Not watching soon as i seen who it was not getting a penny from me.

As above,didn’t bother watching…that boy loves a drama

I have just found one of his very early clips before he was a driver on youtube :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H3_QQr-OJ0

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Trucker (not a trucker ) Jay, shred up your licence ,or post it back to Dvla and let us all know where you are, so we can all avoid on the roads.
Muppet, drama Queen of the highways.
Do you want to be famous and be in one rhese fake tv celebrity shows like Big Brother, Jungle get me out of here ?
Don’t worry mate,Ant will be out of rehabilitation soon to start filming you.

To be fair you’d have to say that the bmw driver is 100% at fault.

don’t understand why you put he’s done it again,from what I saw she did not give way like she is supposed to,then she say’s did you not see me,she obviously thinks that drivers in the right have to give way to her pulling out,another dippy car driver in the wrong

dreamingofoz:
To be fair you’d have to say that the bmw driver is 100% at fault.

+1

To be fair wimmin in big BMWs are like lawn darts. Dangerous, always sticking into things and associated with painful pricks. Getting radar locked by one is not a surprise.

I think he handled it pretty well this time.

Best watch what you say on here fatasafox will be in tears

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That’s a fifteen minutes clip. I’m not sitting through 14 minutes of drivel just to see him crash.

probably the woman’s fault but a good driver would have avoided that, if he didn’t know she was there he should hand his licence back in, if he did know she was there then why didn’t he avoid the collision, he could have let her squeeze past then give her the benefit of the air horns…
I didn’t watch it all but did he sit and wait for a vehicle inspection to let him know it was safe to drive ? - beggars belief.

He said at the end it is not safe to drive and needs several thousand pounds of repairs. :open_mouth:
From what he showed it had a scrape on the bumper and a few scrapes on the side rail.

Gotta keep those viewing figures up though.

Mrs BMW is fully to blame on this one, you see it every day, either accelerate or brake but for phuqs sake do SOMETHING. These people see they are on a collision course with a truck and they’re like a rabbit caught in headlights, I don’t know what they’re thinking, it’s like if I pretend not to see it, it won’t be there.

Knock for knock and his camera won’t help him in the slightest. It’s a merging lane so you have to prepare to give way. Simples. You’re sacked laddie.

Notice how he cleverly cut the film so it only starts when he’s stopped to talk to her and doesn’t show the run up to it?

Sadly inevitable. I like the way he gathers a couple of sharp broken pieces off his step and simply tosses them on the road surface for the next lot of rain to wash them right in front of a motorcyclist :unamused:

What a professional :laughing:

I notice he cut the sound of the incident as it probably hears him saying “I’m not giving way to her”

Bluey Circles:
probably the woman’s fault but a good driver would have avoided that, if he didn’t know she was there he should hand his licence back in, if he did know she was there then why didn’t he avoid the collision, he could have let her squeeze past then give her the benefit of the air horns.

Summed up nicely.