Trucker Jays at it again

I had a quick search and couldn’t find this on the forum. If its already here then I apologise.

The fun starts at 11:20

He never learns.
No doubt he feels hes totally in the right. Thats why he didnt even slow down.
Either that or he wasnt watching the road.

While the car driver is being a prick by brake checking him, it does look like he just shunts into them with very little braking.

Who knows, if there’s even an insurance claim it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up being a 50/50

I thought after the incident of him deliberately driving into a van and the alleged bullying he got on here about it, VAN driver Jay closed down his YouTube channel? Or maybe not, and that was just him throwing his toys when he couldn’t handle the criticism and comments that he was an aggressive driver…

Well it looks like nothing has changed and aggressive Jay is back! :grimacing:

Didn’t know new lorries had squeak peep horns ?

One thing I wish I had a cAmera it’s happening more and more

Very unprofessional indeed

I see he’s still a ■■■■ then. Totally avoidable accident, which he’s instigates btw. Then he manages to avoid one later, confirming he’s a prick in the first incident.

He obviously hasn’t been to anger management during his sabbatical :open_mouth: :laughing:

I think he needs a small bit of extra training and that was a total non event but he made it into an issue.He avoid the car why not just crack on did not need the crap horn but im think he pulled in early.

braindead ■■■■

He’s seriously dangerous. If a Traffic Commisioner sees that i’m sure they’d eat him for breakfast. His driving falls far below that what you would expect from a driver of a Large Goods Vehicle.

Car pulls out of layby a tad late, jay creates drama by trying to overtake, jay cuts in on accelarating car that is pointless whilst trying to overtake it (this bit is notably edited out), car overtakes jay and braketests him. All bad but they deserve each other.

Good on jay for deliberately hitting the car but very poor driving to begin with, nothings changed one day he will grow up surely.

Jay needs to learn to make allowances for other road users and drive at a standard expected of a professional driver.

Jay put in smaller vehicle at end of video, probably still to big for him. :wink:

tango boy:
One thing I wish I had a cAmera it’s happening more and more

Where would that be then? Ive had 2 brake check me in 28 years the second over 2 years ago, avoided both of them but would of hit the first one if I had a dash cam.

Claims to be a great driver…tailgates a truck about 10ft behind at the start of his video :open_mouth:

Mike-C:
He’s seriously dangerous. If a Traffic Commisioner sees that i’m sure they’d eat him for breakfast. His driving falls far below that what you would expect from a driver of a Large Goods Vehicle.

After the first incident he had I gave him the benefit of the doubt what with him being still extremely wet behind the ears and all, I even posted in his comments section giving him a few pointers about how a professional driver should act and that he needed to slow it down and resist the horn blaring road raging and so on, all extremely friendly with no ■■■■■■■■■■ or malice intended, just advice from someone who’d turned a few more wheel revolutions than him, initially he took it quite well and agreed with what I advised him, then a few days later his reply mysteriously disappeared and his attitude changed to one of “I wasn’t in the wrong it’s you TNUK tossers on a hate campaign”. so at that point I deleted my advice to him and unfollowed his channel and haven’t viewed him since.

Not really surprised he hasn’t changed his tune or adapted his driving style and attitude to that of one befitting a professional driver and I’ve no doubt he’ll be lurking around here seeing what we big bad meanies of TNUK will be saying about him now.

Well Jay I’m saying this, If you continue at this rate you will more than likely seriously injure or god forbid kill yourself or someone else one of these days, I sincerely hope your company wises up to you and removes you from a duty that you are clearly unsuitable, unstable and unfit to perform.

He’s not interested in being a professional driver, he’s a wannabe internet star…

From watching a bit more of that video, he doesn’t drive in a defensive manner or read developing situations.
I can’t help but wonder what his boss would make of his video’s, as I don’t think they would be impressed! :cry:

So the driver of the Astra was useless, clueless, and feckless. Typical driving by a member of the general public.

Trucker Jay’s performance however was totally atypical of a professional driver. He could have avoided antagonising the car by not beeping his hooter, and for ducks sake it hardly takes a MENSA level thinker to realise what’s about to happen when the Astra comes back for round 2. :open_mouth:

Trucker Jay in the UK - ■■■■■■■ Jay hopefully on a road not in the UK, more like.

Ballbag.

I left a comment. Maybe we should all tell him what a prick he is.

Anybody remember his no1 fan who put a vid on here defending him, and doing so while close to tears :laughing: is he still on here?

Calling himself a ‘‘Trucker’’ is a gross misrepresentation, he’s a car driver with a HGV licence :unamused: (I won’t say it aint even a proper truck, in case I upset the rigid drivers among us :laughing: …joking) his style of driving is aggressive, and he is one of these ‘I have the right of way types’ :unamused: …he could quite easily have backed off a couple of clicks to let the Plumbase van join the d.c., instead he sat on the throttle for dramatic effect and called the van driver a ■■■■.
That was enough for me, I got bored by this time and kicked it into touch, the man’s a ■■■■ …end of. :bulb:

Knuckle dragger. Embarrassment to the job. God help us if some dolly bastart lets him loose in a proper lorry.

I’d stick a tenner on him being in a major accident sooner or later.