Another Idiot

Sorry for the picture quality but you can all see whats going on here … I am managing to get quite a few good clips together now !

Par for the course, i’m afraid to say

at least that idiot was indicating, which makes for a nice change really, considering its the M25

TonyCBR:
at least that idiot was indicating, which makes for a nice change really, considering its the M25

shoulda wrote the ■■■■ off

I have posted this before but it’s worth a look youtube.com/watch?v=KspWgk0q6nY

mike68:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,what do you say

Probably got the idea from Channel 4, they use something similar between programmes.

jimboy124:
Sorry for the picture quality but you can all see whats going on here … I am managing to get quite a few good clips together now !

youtube.com/watch?v=–9_4z9d … tube_gdata

I prefer them to do that than travel at 40mph from the 1 mile sign. I never touch the brakes when they cut me up, If they hit me then unlucky, i am not the one who will come out of it worse off so ■■■■ em.

jimboy124:

weve had a memo on board for a while now,were not allowed to gesture,hit horn, flash lights etc, theyve had lots of complaints so im told from general public,they understand why we get wound up but prefer us to not upset general public,in this case id assume wed have to give a ROUND OF APPLAUSE :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: [image,image]

Blimey the guy in the post office truck nearly got cleaned up and then He nearly causes another accident. :unamused:

It gets alot more exciting when Jonny Foreigner does it in his truck, like where the M25 splits at junction 5 for the M26, and they swerve across the lanes at the last minute when they realise theyre going the wrong way :confused:

mike68:

Road rage again.

It seems the Royal Mail driver had increased speed while being overtaken. The overtaking driver got the hump and cut him up. The Mail driver got the hump even more, and swung into the hard shoulder to overtake (wasn’t he lucky some poor sod wasn’t broken down there?) then forced the other driver into the middle lane in the face of anything overtaking him.

I find it unbelievable that a so called professional driver could behave like a six year old, causing the entire situation. I hope whoever it was was prosecuted on the strength of that clip.

Tone

Too many drivers have big inferiority complexes. When they grow up they should learn that the most important thing about driving, is not what you drive and how fast you drive, but how you drive and getting to your destination safely.

When this happens, the roads will be safer for everyone.

Is that not the training video for Royal Mail drivers!! Minimum driving standards required to start with them :grimacing:

mike68:

That’s utter madness. He should be jailed for that nevermind sacked :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Anyone know if the RM driver got a rollocking?

lmao what a pair of plebs

jimboy124:

Par for the course…TOSSERS!!! :imp: :imp:

The version with the audio is much better, you can hear Jimboy’s language!!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

This is nothing.

I had some muppet in France yesterday. He decided to change the lane from right to the middle. The problem was I was there. He wasn’t to bothered and he continued to try to drive into my side doors, but as I drive RHD sprinter my side doors are on the left, so he had to give up.

I would even give him a space if not that there was someone on my left.

So he braked sharply, stayed behind, overtook me from the left then cut in front of me and braked harshly.

I was expecting that seeing his gestures, so I braked with my left leg and reeved the engine with my right one :slight_smile:

It’s a shame that I haven’t seen his face, but he had suprisingly good acceleration :smiley: