Another Idiot

orys:
I braked with my left leg and reeved the engine with my right one :slight_smile:
D

And dipped the clutch with the third leg?

Tone

canaldrifter:

orys:
I braked with my left leg and reeved the engine with my right one :slight_smile:
D

And dipped the clutch with the third leg?

Tone

No, not with leg :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just joking. I was about to change gear down, as we were approaching busy part of the motorway, so I just left it on neutral instead :slight_smile:

Btw with that system I have a lot of practice, I used to drive Polski Fiat 125p powered by LPG and when starting it cold (by Cold I mean less than -5), you had to reeve it all the time until it got warm, otherwise it would die, as there was no choke for LPG and as a poor student I could not afford to start it from Petrol, as when cold it was propably doing like 500yards per gallon* :wink: So I have few winters of practice, thats might be why it come so naturally for me :slight_smile:

*) Look at me! Look at me!!! I am using this barbaric units of yours! Am I more Scottish now? :slight_smile:

another muppet that only drives big trucks to make up for his own down fall in the size of his [zb]. I was always taught you drive for other people and not yourself, never understood it till i got out on the road. :imp:

And it was to me, or to OP?