pollock

any one tell me anything about this company, are they ok to work for, seen them up and down a lot, but dont know anything about them, merry christmas to all.

Lovely tractor units, crap pay, and you’ll spend more time in the cab than you will at home. Some of their drivers are battling the current world record for the fastest speed through the concrete bollards at the entrance to Lymm services!

One of them should win it.

Merry Christmas.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Pollocks to you too!

Happy Christmas Guys, have a good’un :smiley:

like andy said…

great kit … but very poor wages … got a mate on day work … who told me they on yer case all day long … TM’s on the phone all day …

did a couple of shifts … about year and a half…the phone was going non stop to the point i just turned the bloody thing off and just got on with the bloody job…

my mate has just painted a good few new trucks for them in International Timber colours (Grangemouth)… they took over the contract from John Mitchell’s …

used to work there now no longer working there,
as already stated crap wages o/t (what o/t) you can do up to a extra 15 hours per week and rate is rubbish,
your wagon can be used by nightshift if you are in the yard and go home dont expect it to be returned clean,
all work on 6 week check done by dealers any defects you will be lucky to get them sorted reported a leaking rooof on a volvo for 4 months and when i left still not sorted,
traffic office will treat you like a piece on the deck and slam phone down on you often only one guy in the office has been a hgv driver.

So not that good too work for then… :laughing: :laughing:

i ken a few of the drivers based at Blyth and they reckon it’s not much of a tramping job