and also do put out traps , surely the police can do the same in the UK

Wait for the speculation to begin :wink:

More on the story

Body discovered at side of road in Dudley

The televisions

tachograph:
Wait for the speculation to begin :wink:

More on the story

■■■■! I think I’ve been chatting with this guy last time I was on the ferry!!! :frowning:

one of these maybe? ■■■■■■■ scummy ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ they catch the ■■■■■■■ that did this…had a mate who was turned over for a trailer load of bonded out of a Didcot c&c years ago, had a proper hiding but kept his life. Trouble is though, its that time of year again so we should all be careful…we know that most of the time, our loads ain’t worth a ■■■■…but ■■■■ like that don’t.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/LG-47LD950-47-PAS … 2eb10e086d

There was a incident local to me in the last year where a foreign trucker was parked up. Late in the night a guy wearing a high vis jacket knocked on his cab and asked him to get out for whatever reason, he got out and was jumped by another two guys
The trucker had on him a small knife, he stabbed one of the attackers who later died. The guy who died was the father of one of the other attackers! Incredible, took his son (late teens/early twenites) along too. The trucker got off on self defence. You may have heard of this, it happened in Warwickshire, can`t remember where though

Dakota:
There was a incident local to me in the last year where a foreign trucker was parked up. Late in the night a guy wearing a high vis jacket knocked on his cab and asked him to get out for whatever reason, he got out and was jumped by another two guys
The trucker had on him a small knife, he stabbed one of the attackers who later died. The guy who died was the father of one of the other attackers! Incredible, took his son (late teens/early twenites) along too. The trucker got off on self defence. You may have heard of this, it happened in Warwickshire, can`t remember where though

bubsy06:
From BBC

No charges are to be bought against a Greek lorry driver who was arrested after a man was fatally stabbed during an alleged attempted robbery.

The Crown Prosecution Service said there was insufficient evidence to charge Vasilius Nikolakopoulos, 41, over the death of Dean Skidmore.

Mr Skidmore, 36, of Brierley Hill, West Midlands, died on 26 February after the incident in Coleshill, Warwickshire.

Two men and a 15-year-old boy have been charged with attempted robbery.

They are also accused of assault with intent to rob.

The charges relate to an alleged attempted robbery on a lorry at Station Road Industrial Estate.

bowserman:
Sad story.

Nicholas Teal Photography - Yorkshire Wedding Photographer

here is his truck did you see it210

RIP My heart goes out to his family

and i hope the police catch the ■■■■■■■■■ that were involved

Seen it on our local news,very sad,man just doing his job and he doesnt make it home.
They think it happened on the saturday night as he was seen shopping in Oldbury on the Saturday.